[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

"
Hollyphantom a écrit :
"
spjutte a écrit :
hey im struggling abit in end game and it feels like my gear is fucking great. have i missed some node or something?

yea, theres major easy-to-fix flaws:

use both VAAL warchief and ancestral protector

u need more accuracy. get to 90% hit chance.

use CWDT enfeeble

work on your flasks. see flask section

well my hands are tombfist with when you do dmg you cast enfeeble do i really need one more? :P
"
spjutte a écrit :
"
Hollyphantom a écrit :
"
spjutte a écrit :
hey im struggling abit in end game and it feels like my gear is fucking great. have i missed some node or something?

yea, theres major easy-to-fix flaws:

use both VAAL warchief and ancestral protector

u need more accuracy. get to 90% hit chance.

use CWDT enfeeble

work on your flasks. see flask section

well my hands are tombfist with when you do dmg you cast enfeeble do i really need one more? :P

oh right nvm. no need for another enfeeble
Which Helm enchant is best for this build,also in the PoB you have ruthless , is there something else that might be better?
Dernière édition par OzRoy, le 12 avr. 2019 09:34:06
Question: Why did the price of the Oni-Goroshi dropped?
"
OzRoy a écrit :
Which Helm enchant is best for this build,also in the PoB you have ruthless , is there something else that might be better?

40% cp damage.

see the commonly asked questions section. theres no ideal 6 link, but i'd use ruthless
@Hollyphantom

Thank you very much for the build and guidance you provided.

This is my first league for PoE.

I was able to beat the content, including Uber Elder (I did push my stats up to 7.4k hp / 51% crit / 473% Crit Multiplier)

The burst during flask is very fun.

As you warned me about trying go for deeper delve, i started encounter 85%-95% in 1 hit at 270+ or higher.

Luckily, this league was all about ES + spellcaster, some other tankier build variance key item was cheap (compare to previous leagues).

I was able to make the switch (selling my 2 foil was enough to swap full gear) and trying to progress deeper into Delve and try aim for 100

Cheers and thank you.
Love this build. Just wanted clarification on damage on full life while paired with blood rage. Do you only have it linked for boss fights? If that is the case, should we only link that gem for boss fights and equip a different gem for clear?

It benefits this build none as blood rage keeps you just below full life. I always have one less life than full while using blood rage. No other way to generate frenzy charges than to craft. apologies of this has been asked before. Thank you in advance should you reply.
Have you considered going with Nghamahu's flame and going an axe build instead? how do you think such a setup would work out, currently i am using Terminus Est with a ancestral warchief six link to improve the single target, but i think nghamahu's might be better for end game min maxin
"
MARLCOORE a écrit :
Love this build. Just wanted clarification on damage on full life while paired with blood rage. Do you only have it linked for boss fights? If that is the case, should we only link that gem for boss fights and equip a different gem for clear?

It benefits this build none as blood rage keeps you just below full life. I always have one less life than full while using blood rage. No other way to generate frenzy charges than to craft. apologies of this has been asked before. Thank you in advance should you reply.

it works. you can test it in your hideout by turning on blood rage and socketing/removing the full life gem. the dps numbers should increase.

you can use full life anywhere u prefer. like ive said, theres no ideal 6 link. but full life is one of the good options.
Dernière édition par Hollyphantom, le 28 avr. 2019 12:23:56
thoughts on the newly released chieftain ascendancy?

https://i.redd.it/ktvqny2hp1131.jpg

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires