[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

Hi mate,

First, thx for your guide !

I'm trying to do the same build but got some issues. Here is my pastbin : https://pastebin.com/7mZQ9kV1

Could u take a look on it ?

1) got some problem with my mana when it comes to face a boss, that's why I'm using rallying cry

2) Got 370k total damage, I think that's not enought with my stuff, and I don't understand why I can't get higher dps. Is there something wrong on my build ?

3) I'm using Impresence as amulet for a free Flammability with Blasphemy. I was wondering if I should use another amulet and just go with orb of storm and power charge on critical ?

Thx for replying !
Hi ,

Really enjoy this build , but i think i've hit a wall ! I don't know what to upgrade anymore.. 2 thins i know , i need to 6-Link my chest and 2 Abysal Socket Glove..

Other then that i am not sure ,thinking i need more attack speed ?

Any helps would be appreciated :D

Cheers.
"
Hustler819 a écrit :
Hi ,

Really enjoy this build , but i think i've hit a wall ! I don't know what to upgrade anymore.. 2 thins i know , i need to 6-Link my chest and 2 Abysal Socket Glove..

Other then that i am not sure ,thinking i need more attack speed ?

Any helps would be appreciated :D

Cheers.

Hmm. youre no where near a wall.

1. flasks. see flask section. none of your flasks are what I'd use. and btw, sorrow of the divine is a suicide flask.

2. your horror beak sword is really bad. the other sword (eagle hunger) is good, so you want 2 swords that are like that. see sword section.

3. your gem links are all over the place. you should be trying to copy one of my set ups almost exactly. In addition, i suggest you add ancestral totem. I never used it but I recently realized u can use it along with vaal warchief.

4. your items overall have very little life. They are high on DPS, but I think u sacrificed too much life. in particular, u should craft life on rings. not ele damage.
"
Zallla1578 a écrit :
Hi mate,

First, thx for your guide !

I'm trying to do the same build but got some issues. Here is my pastbin : https://pastebin.com/7mZQ9kV1

Could u take a look on it ?

1) got some problem with my mana when it comes to face a boss, that's why I'm using rallying cry

2) Got 370k total damage, I think that's not enought with my stuff, and I don't understand why I can't get higher dps. Is there something wrong on my build ?

3) I'm using Impresence as amulet for a free Flammability with Blasphemy. I was wondering if I should use another amulet and just go with orb of storm and power charge on critical ?

Thx for replying !

https://pastebin.com/BAGEHqKN

this is what i'd recommend vs shaper.

dont use wise oak cuz u dont have the resists balanced. taste of hate is nice but not necessary

use ruthless and druic rite nodes to solve mana issues

combustion on totems. use both vaal warchief and protector. NOT regular warchief

dont use flammability. get a rare dps amulet.

u have to go to configurations and check all the right marks and flasks to get the dps.

"
Hollyphantom a écrit :

1. flasks. see flask section. none of your flasks are what I'd use. and btw, sorrow of the divine is a suicide flask.

2. your horror beak sword is really bad. the other sword (eagle hunger) is good, so you want 2 swords that are like that. see sword section.

3. your gem links are all over the place. you should be trying to copy one of my set ups almost exactly. In addition, i suggest you add ancestral totem. I never used it but I recently realized u can use it along with vaal warchief.

4. your items overall have very little life. They are high on DPS, but I think u sacrificed too much life. in particular, u should craft life on rings. not ele damage.

Thanks for replying .. I've made some change like your suggested...

Care to look again ? :D

Ps. Gems in my glove are just me leveling them for later purpose.

For some reason it feel a lot stronger like this so far :D
"
Hustler819 a écrit :
"
Hollyphantom a écrit :

Thanks for replying .. I've made some change like your suggested...

Care to look again ? :D

Ps. Gems in my glove are just me leveling them for later purpose.

For some reason it feel a lot stronger like this so far :D

your 2nd weapon should not be a statstick, cuz statsticks arent a thing anymore. like i said, get 2x swords that are like the eagle hunger sword

quality flasks

btw, I'd use a non-loreweave 6link with lots of life until u 6 link your loreweave.
Dernière édition par Hollyphantom, le 15 févr. 2019 10:41:39
looks like in 3.6 consecrated ground is getting a buff with 100% increased critical while the buff is active.

NiCE!
Dernière édition par adubs300, le 6 mars 2019 08:28:14
deleted
Dernière édition par vegetablecake, le 16 avr. 2019 16:36:13
not sure, new elemental notable 'divine fury' in templar looks tempting. otherwise i didn't see many changes comparing 3.5 and 3.6 skill trees. (Although mine is different than the guides).
"
Any other changes for this build in 3.6?

yea i'll update later but not many changes.

consecrated ground -- 100% increased crit buff

loreweave nerf -- lost 2% max res but it's still good. alternatively, use elder/synthesized chest if u want to

tombfist nerf -- lost atk speed but it is still the best

flammability/ele weakness buff, enfeeble nerf -- many viable curse options now
Dernière édition par Hollyphantom, le 6 mars 2019 09:23:05

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires