[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

deleted
Dernière édition par vegetablecake, le 16 avr. 2019 16:43:19
"
Thanks for this build. I've been enjoying it so far. I have a couple of gem questions though.

1) For my sixth link the choice is Increased Area or Ruthless.
Area is ok if I need that extra area, but if I don't then Ruthless seems to be a bit weird, it's fine for bosses but for mapping I would prefer something that gives flat percentage boost instead of every 3rd attack or chance based like Critical Strike Chance. Faster Attacks could be an option, but I'd still prefer per hit damage instead, if there is something.

Concentrated Effect and Elemental Focus are fine, but they are more of a "Boss option" (I have them linked to my Ancestral Warchief while mapping).

So to sum it up here is the list of what didn't fit and why:
Increased AoE - adds area, rather than damage
Ruthless - only works every 3rd hit
Increased Critical Strikes(Damage) - both are chance based
Faster Attacks - adds attack speed rather than per hit damage
Concentrated Effect - boss option, narows AoE
Elemental Focus - boss option, makes Combustion half useless

I know I'm being a bit too picky, but I just wonder whether there are any other worthy options I missed.

2) Second question is way more simple and it is about Cast When Damage Taken. What level should I use? 20-30% of my HP? Or maybe some specific HP value or gem level?
Also I have CWDT linked with Increased Duration, is it subject to CWDT level limitation? Can I up it's level to 20 without it stopping to work?

For my 6th link I just put Faster Attacks it makes cons path feel better to use imo. Im also using lightning golem instead of ice golem. Also people usually put just level 1 CWDT
Hi guys!

first of all - I love this build, it's fast, aggressive :) I am pretty new to the game and I am here with a probably lame question:

how important is the 100% damage conversion? (physical to fire)?, will I lose a lot of dps by playing jugg with 65% conversion? (skill + herald, oni-goroshi wep)

thanks!
Dernière édition par zappinio, le 27 déc. 2018 16:22:08
What would you recommend for gear enchantment?
What is the optimal gem setup 6L for oni-goroshi, i read that u need ele focus? why not combustion?
"
mistahefty a écrit :
What is the optimal gem setup 6L for oni-goroshi, i read that u need ele focus? why not combustion?

You absolutely do not want ele focus because it does not allow you to ignite. You need ignite to get the Her Embrace buff. My setup gives me the most dps in PoB but I see a lot of people run ruthless over combustion.
is a 5 link loreweave better than a rare 6 link until i can afford 6 link loreweave?
"
Tarmogoof a écrit :
is a 5 link loreweave better than a rare 6 link until i can afford 6 link loreweave?

6L rare
Dernière édition par subiedude8, le 28 déc. 2018 13:24:04
hi,
First thanks for build i start with him Betrayal its funny and fast but now iam ať 86 and have problems with t10+ maps, on map iam ok but boss fights are slow and dont know why, can you give me some advice it Will help me a lot i play Poe only few months amd iam lost, i think my equip is Good but something is wrong my char list is open ty :)
Dernière édition par jannner, le 28 déc. 2018 13:56:56
"
jannner a écrit :
hi,
First thanks for build i start with him Betrayal its funny and fast but now iam ať 86 and have problems with t10+ maps, on map iam ok but boss fights are slow and dont know why, can you give me some advice it Will help me a lot i play Poe only few months amd iam lost, i think my equip is Good but something is wrong my char list is open ty :)

1. Replace mana and sulphur flasks with diamond flask and atziri
2. More accuracy need at least 90%tooltip hit
3. Added phys to attacks and WED on jewelry
4. Crit multi on amulet
5. Weapons could be better. See the OP section on weapons

I can't see your tree or jewels on mobile but just follow OP.
Dernière édition par subiedude8, le 28 déc. 2018 15:44:14

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires