[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

"
subiedude8 a écrit :
"
mistahefty a écrit :
What is the optimal gem setup 6L for oni-goroshi, i read that u need ele focus? why not combustion?

You absolutely do not want ele focus because it does not allow you to ignite. You need ignite to get the Her Embrace buff. My setup gives me the most dps in PoB but I see a lot of people run ruthless over combustion.

its cuz ruthless is less mana cost AND combustion can be linked to totem instead.
"
jannner a écrit :
hi,
First thanks for build i start with him Betrayal its funny and fast but now iam ať 86 and have problems with t10+ maps, on map iam ok but boss fights are slow and dont know why, can you give me some advice it Will help me a lot i play Poe only few months amd iam lost, i think my equip is Good but something is wrong my char list is open ty :)

see the "EXTREMELY COMMON ISSUES/QUESTIONS FOR LV70+ CHARACTERS" section

also, sorrow of divine is basically a self-destruct flask for this build. never use it on life-based builds. idk why ppl keep using it
"
Thanks for this build. I've been enjoying it so far. I have a couple of gem questions though.

1) For my sixth link the choice is Increased Area or Ruthless.
Area is ok if I need that extra area, but if I don't then Ruthless seems to be a bit weird, it's fine for bosses but for mapping I would prefer something that gives flat percentage boost instead of every 3rd attack or chance based like Critical Strike Chance. Faster Attacks could be an option, but I'd still prefer per hit damage instead, if there is something.

Concentrated Effect and Elemental Focus are fine, but they are more of a "Boss option" (I have them linked to my Ancestral Warchief while mapping).

So to sum it up here is the list of what didn't fit and why:
Increased AoE - adds area, rather than damage
Ruthless - only works every 3rd hit
Increased Critical Strikes(Damage) - both are chance based
Faster Attacks - adds attack speed rather than per hit damage
Concentrated Effect - boss option, narows AoE
Elemental Focus - boss option, makes Combustion half useless

I know I'm being a bit too picky, but I just wonder whether there are any other worthy options I missed.

2) Second question is way more simple and it is about Cast When Damage Taken. What level should I use? 20-30% of my HP? Or maybe some specific HP value or gem level?
Also I have CWDT linked with Increased Duration, is it subject to CWDT level limitation? Can I up it's level to 20 without it stopping to work?

3) Is Flammability a nice curse option?

1) ruthless is usually best. combustion can be linked to totem. dont use crit damage/faster atk. the damage is too low. whether u crit or not is more important for consistency rather than the "every 3rd atk" thing for ruthless. so make sure crit chance is high

2) it depends on what ur linnking. if it's just immortal call, then just use lv 1 cuz level doesnt matter much. if u have enfeeble, lv matters a lot, so I'd use a higher level cwdt. maybe around 1000 damage taken.

3) sure but i think cwdt + enfeeble is too good to give up. I also wouldnt do cwdt + dps curse cuz i dont wanna rely on getting hit to do damage.
"
jorster80437 a écrit :
I have never properly tried melee before so weapons are not something I really understand. With blood rage frenzy and Ahn's Might surely that is contradictory or is the DPS boost from Ahn's might just big enough that it doesn't matter anyway? With the 1.3 attacks per second and less frenzy charges, will that affect clear speed significantly? Relative to dreamfeather which can be recommended as an endgame item from some builds that use consecrated paths. Thank you for your time.

ahns is slow so u might not like it. u still wanna use blood rage cuz it gives attack speed even with 0 frenzies.

rare sword is best for endgame. ahns + lots of atk speed on jewels might work well too. dream feather's crit is too low for endgame.
what is the next bigger upgrade you would suggest? Save for a 6L Loreweave/Belly? or go for better weapons?

I don´t feel that tanky in 14ish tier maps.

what´s the difference between dual wielding and sword & shield? Does the shield make me tankier but i lose some dmg?
Just wondering if Arctic armour works since CP is a movement ability. Maybe when we are bouncing up and down against a single target but the teleporting for groups is where i dont think it works.

Just wondering if maybe putting Herald of ice is AA doesnt work
"
vandaminator12j a écrit :
Just wondering if Arctic armour works since CP is a movement ability. Maybe when we are bouncing up and down against a single target but the teleporting for groups is where i dont think it works.

Personally i removed arctic armour and put aspect of the spider along with herald of ash and herald of purity.

also been using this shield instead of lyco since i managed to get hits cant be evaded crafted on this sword

"

AA always works cuz u never spend time moving. cuz the movement is a teleport, unlike leap slam or whirl where u actually spend time moving.

so in terms of AA, ur always still. this is the same as flicker strike

if u wanna test it, use an abyss jewel with "% increased evasion while moving" mod or similar mod and watch the tooltip as u cp around
"
Jonamitsu a écrit :
"

Personally i removed arctic armour and put aspect of the spider along with herald of ash and herald of purity.

also been using this shield instead of lyco since i managed to get hits cant be evaded crafted on this sword

Nice! Kinda funny that your sword is worth more in exalts than your shield in alcs lol.

im pretty sure u can find a better shield if u have that kind of currency. Maybe ones with double corrupted mods??
"
Tarmogoof a écrit :
what is the next bigger upgrade you would suggest? Save for a 6L Loreweave/Belly? or go for better weapons?

I don´t feel that tanky in 14ish tier maps.

what´s the difference between dual wielding and sword & shield? Does the shield make me tankier but i lose some dmg?

cant see your profile. nice 6link chest is always good. belly loreweave elder watever.

theres no clear cut difference between dual vs shield except the upper limit for attk speed is faster for dual. in terms of dps, it depends a lot on your set up.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires