[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

"
Gambler92 a écrit :
Hey all,

has anybody considered using molten strike in this build and does it work or are there no alternative to consecrated path?

molten is proj so build needs to be very different. but you can use techtonic slam with the same setup
Thanks for the guide, enjoying this build!

I have some currency now, could someone advise my next purchase? Trying to get the largest spike, I imagine its loreweave but I wasnt sure if switching to 1 handers would be better or 6l terminus est

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Gardneramw/characters
Dernière édition par Gardneramw, le 25 déc. 2018 13:50:15
"
Heizohack a écrit :
Thanks for guide
good job, dude

Can u say something about weapon in left hand: I've dropped The Princess during exp, and used before bought Dreamfeather.
And DPS higher with The Princess, then Dreamfeather.
Maybe I didn't understand something, cuz I newbie in poe.

theres no statstics in this game anymore. it doesnt matter if you hold a weapon on left or right. princess should much be lower dps than dreamfeather...
"
subiedude8 a écrit :
Does the accuracy on Terminus Est count towards your hit% on CP? I get confused over the whole local vs. global modifier subject...

on weapons, if it doesnt say "global" then its always local.

either way, it counts.
"
Jonamitsu a écrit :
Is ice golem strictly better than lightning golem for this build?

not always. if your accuracy is not perfect, then usually yes.

so maybe if ur using lyco, use lightning golem
Dernière édition par Hollyphantom, le 25 déc. 2018 13:20:00
"
ChampionOfNorrath a écrit :
What should I be focusing on improving? I bought my first foil for 1ex but it didn't impact my tooltip dps like I thought it would, Scaeva is still better in my main hand due to what I assume is the huge phys damage and crit chance.

I'm not sure what to throw my currency at, I'm not having any issues with where I'm at in the atlas but I figured my numbers would be better than they currently are.

edit: I think part of my problem is that I don't have enough added phys and that my gem levels and jewels aren't great but I'm not totally sure, maybe i need another good sword + accuracy?

your amulet, helmet, rings are trash. you have to get more life and accuracy.

also, dont use kiaras flask. copy the flasks I have. u need an instant life flask
"
Huz5 a écrit :
"
ChampionOfNorrath a écrit :
What should I be focusing on improving? I bought my first foil for 1ex but it didn't impact my tooltip dps like I thought it would, Scaeva is still better in my main hand due to what I assume is the huge phys damage and crit chance.

I'm not sure what to throw my currency at, I'm not having any issues with where I'm at in the atlas but I figured my numbers would be better than they currently are.

edit: I think part of my problem is that I don't have enough added phys and that my gem levels and jewels aren't great but I'm not
totally sure, maybe i need another good sword + accuracy?

For sure gem levels. Get them up around 19 and 20. Get gems with quality too, it helps. Get a 6 link, the increased damage on full life is so good! Also drop the mana flask and get an onslaught flask. Should be able to sustain mana from just the one mana leach node.
Finally, if you can, try to snag a helm with 40% increased CP damage enchant or run some labs.

You will be surprised how much those things will help.

Champions of Norrath was my game back in the day!

Sorry, I have to point out that this is bad advice. Those changes are costly. This person had a lot bigger issues to deal with that can be done with a few chaos. see comment above
"
Xydionche a écrit :
Hello, first of all ty for sharing the build. It's very fun to play with it.

I start to have a bit of currency, can someone advice me what should I buy in priority ?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Xydionche/characters

refine your flasks. check the flask section.

your helm is trash. get more useful mods on it. life res strength accuracy int

craft life on amulet. not fire damage

a lot of your jewels are bad. see jewel section and click the trade button
"
XHuskeyz a écrit :
Hey guys I'm having difficulty being Tanky in this build at around t12+ maps is there anyway I could change my build to be more tanky , I feel like my dps is fine ATM would love to run uber labs without stressing about traps etc and hopefully complete the atlas, if anyone is willing to help me out with this. Please send me a Pm thanks , https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/XHuskeyz/characters

your build is fine except get a vaal warchief and unbleed instant life flask
"
subiedude8 a écrit :
Is it possible to hit 1 mill Shaper dps with Terminus Est? I imported my build into Path of Building and did some min/maxing tweaks there (max gem level/quality, loreweave upgrade, etc.) and can't even come close.

I was under the impression that the 2H variant was not far off from dual wield in terms of dps (IIRC OP was getting over 2 mill on his PoB link). Am I missing something here?

yea very possible

https://pastebin.com/T7UBLBg3

thats your pob. about 0.4 mil

you need added phys on your gear. terminus has low base dps, so it needs added phys

also, u dont need to convert with your gloves. ur already 100% fire without it

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires