[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

I had fun with this build the last two days. Currently 67 and finished storyline yesterday.

For leveling I recommend getting resolute Technique asap. Then go to the other side (Art of the Gladiator and Dervish). After that go upwards to the Templar nodes. Don't pick any jewel nodes until you have some decent jewels. While you pick up the Templar nodes you can put a point here and there into the dex nodes towards Thick skin if your Gems need it. If you lack resistances Diamond Skin and/or Cloth and Chain is easy to reach and helps alot until you get better gear.

I also picked up a golem for life reg.

For leveling I used Gorebreaker + Princess and then swapped over to Scaeva + Tempestuous Steel. The Magnate/Lioneye's Paws and a Tabula (got a Tabula as drop) also are good leveling items. Magnate for example is much cheaper then Goldrim and also helps with res.

I think I'm not going crit for the moment, but will first increase my defenses. Life seems a bit low, so I will pick up the tree of life nodes and also the life nodes from Ranger. Up until now this build has more than enough damage. I think I'm at 80k unbuffed atm.
I'm playing a terminus est flicker jugg, needless to say I need more control of my character in delves.

This build definitely gives me inspiration, initially did not like consecrated path because it only teleported to enemies.

but you are completely correct of benefits vs flicker, dropping melee splash/frenzy requirement is huge and I can switch to a better weapon than terminus est (although that's a solid crit weapon)
Isn't Gang's momentum a viable choice for boots for this and removes the need for the combustion gem?
"
link1313 a écrit :
I'm playing a terminus est flicker jugg, needless to say I need more control of my character in delves.

This build definitely gives me inspiration, initially did not like consecrated path because it only teleported to enemies.

but you are completely correct of benefits vs flicker, dropping melee splash/frenzy requirement is huge and I can switch to a better weapon than terminus est (although that's a solid crit weapon)

This skill has a lot of small intricacies, for example if you aim over an enemy you can teleport the full distance over them, it feels quite similar to CWC bodyswap but with even more control.
Hello guys! it's me again!

Well, the build is so fun to play, powerful with cheap gear and yeah i think it will be strong enough.

Here is a video!
Waste Pool T9 - Lvl 84 - not uber lab yet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bp83a7wtzDc

MyGear
Spoiler

Delve are easy too, depth:107 atm, if you are looking for a build, definitly has to play with this Chieftain guy.

That's it, I can't express better 'cause my english but a really fun and strong build, thanks a lot HollyPhantom!

Dernière édition par RynMohlar, le 3 sept. 2018 11:38:38
"

It's so easy to get crit multi jewels cuz of the fire tag. compared to blade flurry for example, you can get fire/elemental multi too

Whats a good trade search for our jewels?
"
Enforc3R a écrit :
Isn't Gang's momentum a viable choice for boots for this and removes the need for the combustion gem?

No. Combustions is a huge DPS support because of more fire damage + fire res penetration.

Gang's momentum just sucks. Dont use it ever. You dont need ignite chance because you will ignite if you crit
Dernière édition par Hollyphantom, le 3 sept. 2018 13:03:15
The build is great so far (Even 0death with no portal for Kitava A10^^) but... how do you manage Elemental Reflect in maps ? even with 13% monster reflect and max res, i almost got Reck in such map in a jump.

We need to reroll all elemental reflect maps and avoid reflect mobs too ?
"
Bakudan a écrit :
The build is great so far (Even 0death with no portal for Kitava A10^^) but... how do you manage Elemental Reflect in maps ? even with 13% monster reflect and max res, i almost got Reck in such map in a jump.

We need to reroll all elemental reflect maps and avoid reflect mobs too ?

Reroll ele reflect every time. You're dealing 100% fire damage, so it's just not plausible to complete maps with this mod.

There's no real reflect mod on rare mobs now, but ele thorns mobs reflect the damage in the form of a slow projectile. If you alternate attacking from opposite sides with enough attack speed the projectile should never hit you.
Any suggestions how to sustain Power charges ? CWDT seems not working with orb of storms anymore ... , only way cast it manually,also tried linking ball of ligtning but it works poorly. Or these can be replaced with someting better ?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires