[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

"
gokudin a écrit :
"
Spythe a écrit :
Everyone worried about DPS and weapons you only need 2 uniques at the moment.

This should be fine up to Yellow maps without an issue

Scaeva in your MH, Tempestuous Steel in your off hand aka stat stick.

True bought a tempestuous stell and its give me more dmg than my stat stick.

For a future update which one i need to change first?

I would honestly only worry about a good MH

Tempestuous can easily carry you til you get a real Shaper stat stick
Will someone explain to me the pros/cons of using Chieftain vs Jugg
"
cooltay105 a écrit :

One is more tanky, the Jugg and one is more Damage, the Chieftain

The big reason people are playing Chieftain over other classes is because you get the full Fire Conversion with no gear or extra point investment..... and its easier to milk out more damage for doing 100% of 1 elemental damage type.
"
Spythe a écrit :
"
cooltay105 a écrit :

The big reason people are playing Chieftain over other classes is because you get the full Fire Conversion with no gear or extra point investment..... and its easier to milk out more damage for doing 100% of 1 elemental damage type.

Rly? I always thought that jugg is more tanky
"
gokudin a écrit :
"
Spythe a écrit :
"
cooltay105 a écrit :

Rly? I always thought that jugg is more tanky

Jugg is tankier. Thats what he meant to say
Total noob here but I'm enjoying the concept of this build so far (only level 37 with it). What gem set-up do you ultimately end up with?
So screwing around on the tree, I think Elemental Overload is a better option this early....

Lets be real all those Crit Multi items are gonna be hard to come back

This also solves the Int issue for early on

I think later on in the league or when you get currency you can switch to Crit Multi... specs aren't that different.

With changing no gear on the tree DPS drops to 1.4mil for Shaper, with some more damaging stats instead of Crit Multi you should be able to get it back up pretty nicely

This would be the tree, 1.5M Shaper DPS without adjusting the crit multi which is 157% Crit Multi.... maybe is that increased fire damage or area damage on some jewels. I'm sure you can get closer to 2mil

https://pastebin.com/YHQZVskD

Is there a way to add Elemental Overload in pastebin? I just used an Elemental Focus gem to sub for it. I could be doubling up on the 40% more elemental damage
Dernière édition par Spythe, le 2 sept. 2018 18:17:25
"
Spythe a écrit :
So screwing around on the tree, I think Elemental Overload is a better option this early....

I think later on in the league or when you get currency you can switch to Crit Multi... specs aren't that different.

With changing no gear on the tree DPS drops to 1.4mil for Shaper, with some more damaging stats instead of Crit Multi you should be able to get it back up pretty nicely

This would be the tree, 1.5M Shaper DPS without adjusting the crit multi which is 157% Crit Multi.... maybe is that increased fire damage or area damage on some jewels. I'm sure you can get closer to 2mil

Is there a way to add Elemental Overload in pastebin? I just used an Elemental Focus gem to sub for it. I could be doubling up on the 40% more elemental damage

I don't understand. Why EO? Going crit is not hard. And you really dont need much crit chance/multi to be better than EO. Plus, damage is really not an issue with this build for leveling.

Btw, in POB, if you take the EO node, you automatically get 40% more damage.
"
perelli1982 a écrit :
Total noob here but I'm enjoying the concept of this build so far (only level 37 with it). What gem set-up do you ultimately end up with?

See the gems I'm using in the LV82 section.

for my 6 link right now, I am using ruthless, melee phys, ele attack, combustion, increased AOE.
"
Hollyphantom a écrit :
"
Spythe a écrit :

I don't understand. Why EO? Going crit is not hard. And you really dont need much crit chance/multi to be better than EO. Plus, damage is really not an issue with this build for leveling.

Btw, in POB, if you take the EO node, you automatically get 40% more damage.

I just think getting the crit multi gear may be rough this early in the league... and with automatically getting EO damage drops off quite a bit for no real gain

Crit is def the way to go

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires