[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

"
Malokyte a écrit :
"
quenison a écrit :
I'm having trouble keeping me alive, I'm suffering a lot of damage with Tabula Rasa at lvl 76. Damage reduction is only 12%.
I do not know how to solve this.
Resistors in the cap.

http://poe-profile.info/profile/Quenison

Get Immortal Call + Increased Duration + Cast When Damage Taken in one of your links. This gives you some breathing room if you take enough incremental physical damage. Won't save you from a literal one shot, but most "oneshots" that you'll experience are really multiple shots near simultaneously, which IC will prevent from killing you.

Speaking of CWDT, the only spell that should be going off in your current CWDT setup is Assassin's Mark. Which isn't going to help you survive much. You can redo that CWDT setup into Immortal Call, just remove Enduring Cry and Assassin's Mark and replace them with IC and Increased Duration. Just have to recolor the blue to red. Also lets Blood Rage get supported by Increased Duration, which is a nice QoL.

Thank you for your help. can you tell me what lvl should be the IC, ID and CWDT skills
dam just complete the U-Lab, one of the easiest U-Lab ever

My gear

Spoiler

"
gokudin a écrit :
Now im playing with herald of ash and purity and flammability in a blasmephy.

Flammability with fire penetration is to much?

What about change flammability to assassins mark?

For nearly all my builds, I just use CWDT enfeeble for more defense. You can use other curses but DONT use blasphemy.
"
quenison a écrit :
I'm having trouble keeping me alive, I'm suffering a lot of damage with Tabula Rasa at lvl 76. Damage reduction is only 12%.
I do not know how to solve this.
Resistors in the cap.

http://poe-profile.info/profile/Quenison

Both your weapons are really bad. If you are not sure what to get, get a scaeva for main hand, prismatic eclipse for offhand.

amulets and rings and jewels are bad too. They all should change.

Those are my hints for now.
"
Guvnah153 a écrit :
Where does the 100% fire conversion come from? i see 65 from ascend and herald, but i dont see where the remaining 35 comes from? what i am i missing?

1. Herald doesnt convert.
2. 50% conversion comes from the consecrated path gem
3. Another 50% comes from Chieftain ascendency
"
S3N1A a écrit :
Any suggestions how to sustain Power charges ? CWDT seems not working with orb of storms anymore ... , only way cast it manually,also tried linking ball of ligtning but it works poorly. Or these can be replaced with someting better ?

Yea orb of storms is bugged lol...

I just self-cast orb of storms- PCoC when I need to.
"
Hollyphantom a écrit :
"
gokudin a écrit :
Now im playing with herald of ash and purity and flammability in a blasmephy.

Flammability with fire penetration is to much?

What about change flammability to assassins mark?

For nearly all my builds, I just use CWDT enfeeble for more defense. You can use other curses but DONT use blasphemy.

Why not? I always think its good lol.

Any suggestion for the rest of our mana?
I'm still really early in the build, level 33 I think. How do we manage our mana? I am running out very quickly. At what point can we just go nuts with this skill without running out of mana?
"
quenison a écrit :
Thank you for your help. can you tell me what lvl should be the IC, ID and CWDT skills

Really depends what you're comfortable with, as too high a level means you run a greater risk of being one shot, while too low means less scaling from endurance charges. I keep CWDT at around 3 or 4, and IC at 5 or 6, respectively. ID can go up to 20, since CWDT only cares about the active skill gem level, not the support gems' level.
"
WR47H a écrit :
I'm still really early in the build, level 33 I think. How do we manage our mana? I am running out very quickly. At what point can we just go nuts with this skill without running out of mana?

Use a mana flask until you are like lv 60 or higher. Make sure to upgrade flasks regularly!!

And yea, you'll be able to not worry about mana eventually.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires