3.7 In-Depth Ice Golems Guide - Snowybois - On Hiatus for 3.8

i have 3 and was testing harmony etc so its not that
Hi Folks,

I'm a bit confused; right now I am using grip of the council, but it seems like most are aiming for the command of the pit gloves --- I don't quite see why they're so valuable versus grips? just because of the abyssal sockets?
"
Utopian238 a écrit :
"
Mjorin a écrit :
I noticed in the PoB linked that there's a flask like:

"
Caustic Sanctified Mana Flask of Iron Skin
60% increased Mana Recovered
Removes 15% of Mana Recovered from Life when used
225% increased Effect of Buffs granted by your Golems
Golems have 180% increased damage

Without that flask enabled, it shows life regen as ~937. Is there something I'm missing about that flask or maybe something wrong with the pastebin?

Can you give more information about what youre expecting? That flask is crafted to fix the Liege of the primordial ascendancy node not working properly in PoB

Ohhhhh!!! This makes total sense now! Thanks for clarifying that. I couldn't figure out what was going on with that flask but that makes perfect sense now since PoB doesn't factor in the ascendancy.

Thanks!
I played this build up till 87 and overall it was fun. I only tested it out briefly on 3.4 so this was my first real experience with it. As far as gear goes I have all of the jewels and 1/2 way on the other stuff. Only issue I really have is on fort based betrayal encounters the golems seem to have a hard time dealing with the adds and general chaos. Since I am trying to pull the syndicate members out, the golems do a pretty terrible job making actual progress (maybe targeting problems?). I usually get bored running around and around and end up dying because it is taking so long. Somehow dying and coming back to re-engage seems to help them get their priorities straightened out :)

"
jakepbrown a écrit :
Hi Folks,

I'm a bit confused; right now I am using grip of the council, but it seems like most are aiming for the command of the pit gloves --- I don't quite see why they're so valuable versus grips? just because of the abyssal sockets?

For me it's about the +1000 AR to minions. It gives a LOT of damage, and of course that extra socket is great with a #% chance to blind jewel. I was using Grip of the council before and i see a big difference between the two. Not saying that Grip is bad but Command is superior.
Let me straighten out the Grip of The Council Vs Command of the Pit Debate once and for all since the thread keeps coming back to it.

Grip+Warbanner = More Damage
Command of the Pit = More life (100 flat life from abyss jewels), more utility (minions taunt, minions blind, minion spells hinder etc), more flexibility with resistances.

So again, Grip+Warbanner is more damage, CoP is more survivable. They are VERY comparable don't feel you have to dump 8ex on CoP you really really don't. Focus on your belt/hat upgrades before CoP
Dernière édition par Utopian238, le 21 déc. 2018 15:18:50
Worth to use Empower 3 over the other gems?
Uber Elder down, but man, the character is so squishy. One Shaper's ball and you're down by 80% of life...

I start to miss my 3.4 character, when I could have fun in Shaper/Uber Elder fights with perfect placement of all "flying balls" in 1 spot:)

Still, Quest line is finished, so the build does its job!
Last two Uber Elder kills reported here was using MoM. Would be the better choice?
I have been looking over the skill tree for both the Phase acro and MoM builds and was wondering if anyone has tried to combine the two this season? It doesn't look like it would take much and we would only lose a little health but gain a lot of overall defense.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires