3.7 In-Depth Ice Golems Guide - Snowybois - On Hiatus for 3.8

I noticed in the PoB linked that there's a flask like:

"
Caustic Sanctified Mana Flask of Iron Skin
60% increased Mana Recovered
Removes 15% of Mana Recovered from Life when used
225% increased Effect of Buffs granted by your Golems
Golems have 180% increased damage

Without that flask enabled, it shows life regen as ~937. Is there something I'm missing about that flask or maybe something wrong with the pastebin?
"
Utopian238 a écrit :
"
Thuking a écrit :
Every league I have played flame golems but this league I am doing Ice golems and there damage is so much better for bosses.

Anyway I have a few questions I was following your skill tree since I don't use path of building or anything but I noticed now your not using phase acrobatics or acrobatics, should I take these off as well?

What do you think of using a watcher's eye? which hatred mod would be the best etc.

Also should I be using shield charge fortify? I don't know what to replace lol if I do I think im doing fine without it.

Edit: I bought a chaos golem buff helmet because stone golem buffs wont work on no regen maps so chaos felt more reliable but my damage reduction is still 30% even without the helmet so I don't know if it does anything.

The single best investment for me was buying a Rumi's concotion for damage reduction.

I really like watcher's eye with vitality aura(life recovery), determination, or grace. We don't need the damage from hatred, focus on mitigation eye's/aura's.

No don't bother with shield charge+fortify i'm only using it because I don't have Command of the pit and haven't bothered recoloring for CWDT+Ice wall

Phase Acrobatics vs Non-Phase acro trees are really a matter of preference/league content. When delving, when any hit would kill you outright Phase Acro is much better. When doing Betrayal/Incurion content with all of the chaos damage I like having access to the chaos wheel in the upper left, you can't easily get both short of level 97 so that's why i switched.

I hope that helps to give some insight!

Are you planning to change for Command of the pit or stay with grip of the council?

I don't know what i'm doing wrong, but it feels like if i'm not doing enough when comes to Syndicate forts, i'm 81 and struggle against them. so far i have 1 anima 1 might 2 eminence and 5 harmonies... it could be i don't have enough harmonies or i could need some kinda splash dmg.
killed uber elder, 2 deaths due to standing in bad. my stone and chaos golems were dying fairly frequently, but the lightning and ice golems never do even though they have the same or worse HP. not sure why. i think it's mostly the shaper kamehameha that takes em out.

i love this build, i've always liked golems but their single target DPS in the past (i played flame golems in harbinger) was terrible. this version is terrific!
"
Mjorin a écrit :
I noticed in the PoB linked that there's a flask like:

"
Caustic Sanctified Mana Flask of Iron Skin
60% increased Mana Recovered
Removes 15% of Mana Recovered from Life when used
225% increased Effect of Buffs granted by your Golems
Golems have 180% increased damage

Without that flask enabled, it shows life regen as ~937. Is there something I'm missing about that flask or maybe something wrong with the pastebin?

Can you give more information about what youre expecting? That flask is crafted to fix the Liege of the primordial ascendancy node not working properly in PoB
"
MetalSlave a écrit :

Are you planning to change for Command of the pit or stay with grip of the council?

Yes, but I can't pay 8ex for them so i'm waiting for them to come down in price.

"
Zaole a écrit :
killed uber elder, 2 deaths due to standing in bad. my stone and chaos golems were dying fairly frequently, but the lightning and ice golems never do even though they have the same or worse HP. not sure why. i think it's mostly the shaper kamehameha that takes em out.

i love this build, i've always liked golems but their single target DPS in the past (i played flame golems in harbinger) was terrible. this version is terrific!

Your stone/chaos die because they are not elemental damage immune. Make sure you have the necessary minion resistances to resist-cap them.
Dernière édition par Utopian238, le 20 déc. 2018 19:00:04
Have anyone thought of getting Aspect of the spider into your boots or a ring slot ?
"
nguyendathung a écrit :
Have anyone thought of getting Aspect of the spider into your boots or a ring slot ?
Spider is amazing for us, just very expensive enchant to get.
Tell me how to craft a body with an ancient base to get +1 support stones? Something I can not information.
Correct me if i'm wrong but I wonder if Rumi's Concoction gives us anything in case we select Acrobatics ? (Acro decrease our chance to block Spell and Attack Damage by 30 and Rumi provides maximum at 20)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires