3.7 In-Depth Ice Golems Guide - Snowybois - On Hiatus for 3.8

I'm abit lost with my charatar with gem links, can you do me a favour look my charatar up and tell me what im doing wrong
"
JeffYetman a écrit :
I have been looking over the skill tree for both the Phase acro and MoM builds and was wondering if anyone has tried to combine the two this season? It doesn't look like it would take much and we would only lose a little health but gain a lot of overall defense.

Personally, I wouldn't go for it. My main concerns in this league are big shots (or one-shot deaths), that can be defended by larger effective pool of life, not RNG dependend dodge mechanics.. If i'm to receive a potentially killing blow, I prefere to stay alive 100% of time with 5% of life (because of bigger life pool), than playing dices and have 60% chance to die instanstly and 40% of being undamaged.
Dernière édition par ziuteczek123456, le 22 déc. 2018 18:09:06

just got this for 2ex, good deal or not worth cause of rather bad stats?
Also, which curse would you suggest to run second? Temp chains?
Dernière édition par zern1cht9r, le 22 déc. 2018 18:27:34
Currently Thinking about replacing Clayshaper with Severed in Sleep
What's your opinion on this weapon?

BTW how about getting an animated guardian for extra dmg boost? (give him Leer Cast and Dying Breath as aura bot)

Love dutch cheese and quality wine
I played Primordial Chain Flame Golemancer in previous league. I really I enjoyed it and wanted to give Ice Golemancer a try.

These are my items so far at level 85:

"
JeffYetman a écrit :
I have been looking over the skill tree for both the Phase acro and MoM builds and was wondering if anyone has tried to combine the two this season? It doesn't look like it would take much and we would only lose a little health but gain a lot of overall defense.

with my current gear i would lose ~1k ehp but gain ~170k shaper dps if i went from mom to mom+phase acro (due to getting access to another jewel)

if youre in sc then it may be worth the hit to your ehp but as im in hc i prefer to err on the side of avoiding the dreaded one shot especially with how much of a clusterfuck the screen gets this league
"
BBQ233 a écrit :
Currently Thinking about replacing Clayshaper with Severed in Sleep
What's your opinion on this weapon?

BTW how about getting an animated guardian for extra dmg boost? (give him Leer Cast and Dying Breath as aura bot)

primordial chain only allows the use of golems
pretty sure poison was dumpstered when they 'rebalanced' ailments a few leagues back
"
ziuteczek123456 a écrit :
"
JeffYetman a écrit :

Personally, I wouldn't go for it. My main concerns in this league are big shots (or one-shot deaths), that can be defended by larger effective pool of life, not RNG dependend dodge mechanics.. If i'm to receive a potentially killing blow, I prefere to stay alive 100% of time with 5% of life (because of bigger life pool), than playing dices and have 60% chance to die instanstly and 40% of being undamaged.

Thanks for your reply and I agree with you but I am playing a life based character right now (steel skill champ sadly) and I already get oneshot with my big health pool and since i changed over to phase acro I see a steadier gameplay and less death so I wanted to see if its viable here too as i love the Phase ACRO skills as long as its still viable EHP

"
darnoc_gg a écrit :
with my current gear i would lose ~1k ehp but gain ~170k shaper dps if i went from mom to mom+phase acro (due to getting access to another jewel)

if youre in sc then it may be worth the hit to your ehp but as im in hc i prefer to err on the side of avoiding the dreaded one shot especially with how much of a clusterfuck the screen gets this league

I will be rolling this character to be my LazyAsFuck all-arounder with some friends in softcore trade league so the occasional oneshot is fine with me (cast on death/portal ftw) Im sure if I min/max in the future i can makeup some of that EHP but I would really appreciate if you could link me a pob of your travel path non here or in PM. I think I worked one out for myself but I would love to see how you got there.
With a +1 maim supported chest, is Ruthless or Damage on full life the best option as the last gem in the 6l? POB says Damage on full life
So i just bought all the jewels for the tree. Could anyone take a look at my profile and tell me what i should go for next? Should i Buy a level 4 empower now?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires