3.7 In-Depth Ice Golems Guide - Snowybois - On Hiatus for 3.8

Not sure if most people know, but a corrupted +1 tabula is cheaper than a skin of the loyal with the right colors. You loose a bit of defense but save a lot of money :)
"
Utopian238 a écrit :
"
DontDoDrugz a écrit :

How do you like this setup so far ?
I Feel like the one in 3.4 was somehow better using Spiritual Command and a helm with level 18-20 minion life & level 18-20 minion damage. Was just wondering what was your thought about which would benefit the most. I am currently using the same one as you.

I also think the 3.4 build was superior to what i'm experimenting with right now. 3.4+Warbanner is the way to go.

The main issue i'm having is without easy delve access we don't have reliable access to all of the delve gear 3.4 required. You needed crafted hat+belt+anima stones etc etc

The pricetag on this build got significantly higher outside of delve. I probably won't be running it again next league we'll see though.

I just changed my setup a bit. I got myself a pretty decent minion dmg & life helmet, and i got command of pit. Switched my tree a little bit also and i must say, the result is amazing. Still using hatred+war banner+aspect of the avian instead of determination like before. My character name is Kazabax if you want to inspect. I really like it so far.
where am i supposed to get 134 strength for clayshaper so early
"
yakoob a écrit :
"
Parsson555 a écrit :
"
KinGGaiA a écrit :
dont dead in t14 map. then is right.

Thanks for reply
items in my character. How to add here?

You can start off by adding phase run gem.
Should fix your problem as this is first layer of defence for this build.
Your golems generate frenzy charges for you with Victario-NecroAegis shenanigans, which you can consume with phase run to extend its duration, which alows you to run it pretty much permanently. Gotta go fast tho ;)

edit:
Unusual layers of defence/dmg mitigation:
Phase run - They can't hit u if they can't see u.
Minion taunt abyss jewel - They can't hit u if they r not even trying.
Minion blind abyss jewel - They can't hit u if they miss alot.
Enfeeble CoH/Blasph - They can't hit u if they miss alot.

Your build Uber Elder kill?
What The pantheon?
Dernière édition par Parsson555, le 20 déc. 2018 06:30:16
Every league I have played flame golems but this league I am doing Ice golems and there damage is so much better for bosses.

Anyway I have a few questions I was following your skill tree since I don't use path of building or anything but I noticed now your not using phase acrobatics or acrobatics, should I take these off as well?

What do you think of using a watcher's eye? which hatred mod would be the best etc.

Also should I be using shield charge fortify? I don't know what to replace lol if I do I think im doing fine without it.

Edit: I bought a chaos golem buff helmet because stone golem buffs wont work on no regen maps so chaos felt more reliable but my damage reduction is still 30% even without the helmet so I don't know if it does anything.

The single best investment for me was buying a Rumi's concotion for damage reduction.
Dernière édition par Thuking, le 20 déc. 2018 09:09:14
"
Thuking a écrit :
Every league I have played flame golems but this league I am doing Ice golems and there damage is so much better for bosses.

Anyway I have a few questions I was following your skill tree since I don't use path of building or anything but I noticed now your not using phase acrobatics or acrobatics, should I take these off as well?

What do you think of using a watcher's eye? which hatred mod would be the best etc.

Also should I be using shield charge fortify? I don't know what to replace lol if I do I think im doing fine without it.

Edit: I bought a chaos golem buff helmet because stone golem buffs wont work on no regen maps so chaos felt more reliable but my damage reduction is still 30% even without the helmet so I don't know if it does anything.

The single best investment for me was buying a Rumi's concotion for damage reduction.

I really like watcher's eye with vitality aura(life recovery), determination, or grace. We don't need the damage from hatred, focus on mitigation eye's/aura's.

No don't bother with shield charge+fortify i'm only using it because I don't have Command of the pit and haven't bothered recoloring for CWDT+Ice wall

Phase Acrobatics vs Non-Phase acro trees are really a matter of preference/league content. When delving, when any hit would kill you outright Phase Acro is much better. When doing Betrayal/Incurion content with all of the chaos damage I like having access to the chaos wheel in the upper left, you can't easily get both short of level 97 so that's why i switched.

I hope that helps to give some insight!
"
Utopian238 a écrit :
"
Thuking a écrit :

I really like watcher's eye with vitality aura(life recovery), determination, or grace. We don't need the damage from hatred, focus on mitigation eye's/aura's.

No don't bother with shield charge+fortify i'm only using it because I don't have Command of the pit and haven't bothered recoloring for CWDT+Ice wall

Phase Acrobatics vs Non-Phase acro trees are really a matter of preference/league content. When delving, when any hit would kill you outright Phase Acro is much better. When doing Betrayal/Incurion content with all of the chaos damage I like having access to the chaos wheel in the upper left, you can't easily get both short of level 97 so that's why i switched.

I hope that helps to give some insight!

Thanks, I think I should take those points out and add them near the top left then since I'm rarely delving this league anyway.

Also got this
"
Thuking a écrit :
[...]
Also got this

Holy crap! That must have been like a fortune :o Was it self dropped or bought? If bought, how much did u pay?
"
Thuking a écrit :

Also got this

Now... Now double vaal it...
just switch to this build today. Honestly, I must say that this build is not for the Syndicate since the golems are very easily attracted by mobs and then well, shits start being summoned and getting crazy.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires