When is Incursion Being Added to the Core Game?

Just my 2 cents:
Incursion was a very good league overall however the boss fight in the end was very lackluster compared to the "build up" even on the highest level the encounter is a sad joke :/ Please put more effort into future boss designs like you did with Shaper/uAtziri/uElder those are great encounters that really challenge players and i hope to see many more like them added in the future to your great game :)

Best regards

Mookz
IGN: IamMookz | elitemodeldotcom | 27.11.2013 CHN | r>=0
"
ExoduSS_ a écrit :
"
Paldamus a écrit :
Umm but at 2,5 months you have 9 challenges... how did you play the league? Imo GGG should be vary of taking suggestions from people that obviously did not experience much of the league and hence don't really have a solid perspective.

I pushed to 100 this league with only 14 challenges. # of challenges is completely irrelevant.

Nah it ain't. Pushing to 100 is irrelevant actually, because the challenges show how much you participated (to an extent) in the actual league mechanics, because a lot of the challenges revolve around them.

You can push to 100, without ever touching incursions once, so you've got it backwards :D
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Dernière édition par Paldamus, le 14 août 2018 10:01:31
Excellent news!
"
Personally I would like to see about a 33% spawn rate for incursions, with 15-16 being needed for a complete temple. And for God sakes, buff the shitty ass drops in the temple (not counting maps). I want the temple to feel more rare but also rewarding and special as well.

This pretty closely sums up my opinions. People get pretty caught up on the temple itself, but IMO the incursions are the real prize. They serve as a nice way to complete chaos recipe or just get extra loot per map. If these were dropped to something like 10% it would make the whole mechanic basically irrelevant.

With 11 incursions you are lucky to get 1-2 tier 3 rooms. I generally just take a direct route to whatever tier 3 rooms I have unlocked and skip the rest because the temple is such a step backwards in terms of rewards. 15-16 incursions would pretty much guarantee a few tier 3 rooms and make a full run more worthwhile.

Also, I agree that now that league is over vial drop rates should probably be upped if the drop rate of incursions falls to balance out rarity some. They are already super rare and if it takes 50-100 maps to get a temple ... going to feel really bad.
The real message of incursion:

Basing your social development priorities on which leader is not murdered by time travelers leads to the fall of your civilization.
I can't believe bestiality was completely removed from the game while those shit incursions are going to the core game.

I am done and quiting this game, because of all those worst possible decisions they made.
Op-ti-mi-za-ti-on pleaseeeeeee for bad/average PC-users
Core game? Is this mean Incursion feature will come into Standard League?

I see a lot of people getting frustrated over temple rng; does this look familiar to someone?
this sounds great....

i feel sometimes a little less of ideas you have... i mean "double-corrupt" an item?

did you had no other nice ideas, to name it also "corrupt"?

i am looking forward to the new exp. and hope integrating temple to the core game will work without to much mistakes.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires