When is Incursion Being Added to the Core Game?

Hii Ryphe!
Incursion will be a good addition to the core game. :)
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
Noice. I hope Delve might be the natural progression to a longer (random ass) dungeon.
hmm, so does that mean no way to obtain the incursion uniques for now? Sad, i was liking slavedriver's hand.
Thank you for this wonderful news! I think Incursion will be a great add to the core.

I do have another thought...

I've also really enjoyed the Flashback currently going on - is there any way that either that or maybe Leaguestones incorporated into the Core as well?

Thanks...

PLEASE don't do any of this 10% crap.. the previous mechanics are just too damned rare. It's not fun when it takes more than an entire league to get enough shards or rooms unlocked or whatever to really use the Incursion system.. or Breach system or whatever... Especially for anyone who doesn't have 30 hours to play every single day.

I haven't really played PoE much lately.. and I might not get to play Delve much either due to being in hospital a lot, but it would be really depressing if I survive this ordeal and come back to find I encounter an incursion every few hours unless doing a speed build with mirror worthy gear.
generally dangerous
Take your time. Do it right.

My version of "right":
1) Include Alva as a master with a daily incursion.
2) Have Alva spawn at (n+1)*5% where n is the number of incursions done on the current temple.
3) Introduce an "uber boss" that would only come if you have all incursions from T12+ maps and have at least three tier III rooms.
Dernière édition par Shagsbeard, le 13 août 2018 19:21:02
Thank you very much for this wonderful content ! So in the end, because you WILL integrate the Delve's infinite dungeon in the core game, we'll have this plus a better scaled temple in addition. That's what I call a diversified end-game experience GGG, congrats !
Awesome :)
"All that fancy sword swinging when all you need is one good stab."
Depending on frequency on incursion spawns in the core game, could you give players control over what rooms they get to upgrade? Forcing players to deal with what rooms they get was okay when they spawned 100% of the time, but if you cut it down to 10%, not many people are going to enjoy building crappy temples after about 50 instances.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Dernière édition par Pizzarugi, le 13 août 2018 19:24:11

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires