When is Incursion Being Added to the Core Game?

A pretty tedious and time consuming RNG fest that rarely leads to desirable t3 rooms after the first week of incursion league. I could go either way on adding it to core.
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
I'm very pleased that Incursion goes to core game. Just hope it remains as fun as it is now.
SSF for ever :)
"
Pangaearocks a écrit :
"
Qarl a écrit :
Due to the league being such a success, we have worked out a plan to add it to the core game. This will be included in December's 3.5.0 update, not in the September Delve release.

Terrible news. I hoped this abomination wouldn't get added to the core game. Yeah, I'm sure the streamers and other top 1% players enjoyed it, since it was a great incentive for speedy players, but there are actually more players out there, and I had hoped you took that into account as well.

Money talks I guess, and decisions are made accordingly.

At least I hope it's possible to totally ignore this, and that Alva won't spam us in every god damn map.

So yes, I did not like it. Way too constraining, stressful, unbalanced and rewarding of speedy meta builds.

I do hope the next league will be different. It sounds promising, but everything depends on its implementation.

Seriously?? Just because you don't like the mechanics you don't want it in the core game?? If you don't like incursions then just ignore them.
"Don't Tread on Me"
Add bestiary not this piece of crap incurssion, i ve skipped the whole league and i don t regret it, oh and yea i will skip it in 3.5 too, tnx for nothing ggg.
"
Paldamus a écrit :
Umm but at 2,5 months you have 9 challenges... how did you play the league? Imo GGG should be vary of taking suggestions from people that obviously did not experience much of the league and hence don't really have a solid perspective.

I pushed to 100 this league with only 14 challenges. # of challenges is completely irrelevant.
Dernière édition par ExoduSS_, le 14 août 2018 08:57:18
"
ExoduSS_ a écrit :
I pushed to 100 this league with only 14 challenges. # of challenges is completely irrelevant.

You hit 100 but only had 14, which means you, y'know, largely skipped the league content, and just played it like Standard for the most part.

While not a perfect measure, yeah, challenge numbers are a bit of an indicator of how much of the league content a player has experienced. (at least up to 36 or so; past then it's mostly a matter of completness, or RNG on the "Use these devices" challenge)

And the core point does remain: overall broad suggestions from less-experienced players should be ignored. No matter how smart they may be, if they don't have much expertise, their suggestions will be well-meaning-but-misguided at best.

They should, however, be listened to when it comes to how content feels for the newbies. But that perspective should always be kept, and remembering that they're still players that have yet to "Git Gud," and hence they have no experience that grants bearing on how the game actually is for the high-end. (where balance is actually critical)

Though it's also worth noting that the OTHER SIDE of that criticism wasn't justified: while only at 9/40, that player did have real valid questions. And of COURSE they can tell whether it was the most fun they'd had so far, since after all, the frame of reference is their own experience.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
Dernière édition par ACGIFT, le 14 août 2018 09:10:13
Good decision, I like the mechanic! GG GGG!
Great news! I'm glad you decided to add Incursions as part of core gameplay.

Incursions and Temples become the part of the game that made leveling my new characters an entertaining process alongside with mapping. I assume new Delves will replace Incursions in terms of pre-mapping entertaining.

One significant issue of 3.3 league was rarity of specific rooms in temple. For example, while I leveled gem from level 1 to 20 during endgame mapping I wasn't able to build even one tier 3 Gem room (Gem room was my #1 priority over all room types). Corruption room was even more rare than Gem room. I hope you will make process of building Temple rooms in 3.5 more consistent. In that case reducing rarity of Incursion encounters will not increase frustration caused by inability to make specific tier 3 room.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
Dernière édition par DivineChampion, le 14 août 2018 09:40:25
Incursion was an amazing league, not only because of the new content but also because of the new lore about the Vaal civilisation. And that awesome Incursion soundtrack! :)

I'm really glad and relieved that the Temple of Atzoatl will be added into the core game. To postpone the enrollment until a later league is a good call.

Based on my experience with the league, I have a few suggestions which could improve the game.

* Please enable a daily Incursion for Alva, or even a daily Atzoatl (with randomly set rooms, of course)
* There should be a way of choosing the location of at least one incursion (preferably the last), that would "save" a lot of temple runs, especially since they'll become more rare
* Incursion was, in my opinion, a league about strategy and not pure luck! I personally always wanted to have something like "Vaal Blood Orb" that would make you choose freely which of the rooms to upgrade, they could drop in maps (pls do not make them too rare!) or in a new temple room, something like a "Time Room" (tier 1 gives one orb, tier 2 two, tier 3 three)
* Please make Tier 4 rooms possible via Temple Nexus and enable considerable loot in those
* Is there a way to add Abysses and Harbinger Stargates as extra new rooms? "Abyssals" and Harbingers will be a big deal in Delve, I'd like to see and fight them in Atzoatl - if there is "historical" logic for them to be there!
* I also made a discovery that high tier temples were often worse than temples from Blood Aqueduct runs. I never, not even once, got a Locus of Corruption chamber from maps!!! Also, interestingly enough, never got Atlas of Worlds and Atziri in those map incursions (I've played 4-6 hours per day on average). Could those be more accessible for non-YouTubers and people with at least some life beyond the realm of Wraeclast?

Thanks very much in advance!
YEAH!!! WHOAAAAH!!!

The question is that you guys make alva as another master with % chance to spawn on maps with incursion or leave it like right now - alva every map - I preffer every map...because it can take too much time to do all 11 incursions when alva will be random spawn - right now it'a a nice break between repeating boring maps...
Brand X Music,Revolt Production Music,Really Slow Motion,Colossal Trailer Music,Immediate Music,Volta Music,Position Music,posthaste Music,C21FX,Twin Scoring Studio,EpicMusicVN,Imagine Music,Epic Score,Cavendish Music,Gargantuan Music,Atom Music Audio,Audiomachine
No Pain No Gain!!!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires