[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

Does conc effect still work? I see if popping up on the skill bar, but it doesn't affect tooltip like before?
Why are you taking combustion instead of elemental focus like u propose on the gems/links ? I test it on PoB and elemental give me so much more dps than combustion ! Explication ?
Hey there, cool build I really like it. I prefer Leap slam over Whirling Blades a lot tho. Do you think I can swap that and with what setup? I am sometimes still unsure :D I myself would have taken LeapSlam - FasterAtt - BloodM ...Should work right? Or what is your argument that whirl Blades is better? Thanks and Cheers!
What do you think about to grab "Whispers of Doom" (2nd curse)

Its only 4 points away but than you can run 2 curses on your CWDT setup.
Hello currently trying this build out for start of Betrayl but cant even close to afford the required weapons, What are some good backups currently running Rebuke of the Vaal and Scaeva
I think to try with 2 Bloodseekers and save for core weapons.. And may be use Thief ring.
"
BlueGhostU a écrit :
Does conc effect still work? I see if popping up on the skill bar, but it doesn't affect tooltip like before?

DONT LOOK UR TOOL TIP

that is the melee skill , on tooltip u can look the balls dps
"
weezor17 a écrit :
Why are you taking combustion instead of elemental focus like u propose on the gems/links ? I test it on PoB and elemental give me so much more dps than combustion ! Explication ?

I ran and running right now ele focus

i tryued combustion but ele focus is better

"
disdo437 a écrit :
Hey there, cool build I really like it. I prefer Leap slam over Whirling Blades a lot tho. Do you think I can swap that and with what setup? I am sometimes still unsure :D I myself would have taken LeapSlam - FasterAtt - BloodM ...Should work right? Or what is your argument that whirl Blades is better? Thanks and Cheers!

i prefere whirling blade but u can use leap slam if u prefere
"
CroDanZ a écrit :
What do you think about to grab "Whispers of Doom" (2nd curse)

Its only 4 points away but than you can run 2 curses on your CWDT setup.

You can, but u must drop some life nodes

i prefere have more hp

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires