[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

"
CroDanZ a écrit :
What do you think about to grab "Whispers of Doom" (2nd curse)

Its only 4 points away but than you can run 2 curses on your CWDT setup.

You can, but u must drop some life nodes

i prefere have more hp
why the grelwood shank are so expensive right now?
"
mucaduan a écrit :
why the grelwood shank are so expensive right now?

in early league they was always expencive, but this time are more cuz their buff

i think will go down the price
so what is the best choice to start maps? Ornament of the east or Ichimonji sword?
I found that I really disliked both traps and totems, so I'm currently shopping for another starter-ish build... this one looks pretty cool.

Two things I wish this build had: a level 90 or 93 passive tree (why is it always a jump from like 80 passives to almost max level - the choices between 85-94 are the most difficult, I'd say, and also a clear speed video of just doing a random red map.
"
mucaduan a écrit :
so what is the best choice to start maps? Ornament of the east or Ichimonji sword?

ornament for levelling and first maps then ichimonji
"
Clerith a écrit :
I found that I really disliked both traps and totems, so I'm currently shopping for another starter-ish build... this one looks pretty cool.

Two things I wish this build had: a level 90 or 93 passive tree (why is it always a jump from like 80 passives to almost max level - the choices between 85-94 are the most difficult, I'd say, and also a clear speed video of just doing a random red map.

hi mate

the last path for the levelling tree are almost all life point/jew socket/and some dps from celestial judgemet-ele overload

ur choise if u have good jews go for jews, if not get bofore life nodes or get before more dps from celestial

probably get before ele overload is better in my opinion

on champion videos there are full chayula run and full vaal temple map run .

Dernière édition par Anal_Bleeding, le 11 déc. 2018 12:49:18
Soul of Arachnoxia is no longer in the Pantheon. Are we still using Arakaali + Tukohama?
"
Virusow a écrit :
Soul of Arachnoxia is no longer in the Pantheon. Are we still using Arakaali + Tukohama?

now arachnoxia is queen of the great tangle into Jungle Valley Map
"
Anal_Bleeding a écrit :
"
Virusow a écrit :

now arachnoxia is queen of the great tangle into Jungle Valley Map

Awesome, thanks!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires