[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

"
kowal86 a écrit :
Hey Dave

Going 3rd League with ur builds :) Loved ur Reave one but now im trying MS Jugg one and love it too :)

At last i finished collectin Humilty cards for Tabula ( almost 75lvl after farming Aqueducts ^^ ). For now im running HoP and Purity of Elements cuz of shit resists and bit afraid of another -30% :P

Check my char and tell me if im going right way :)
Wondering about gem links...

Cheers!

hey mate if u r going jugg u dont need the hrimnor cuz u have already freez immunity from ascendancy :D

help ur res with purity its ok , did it me too !

used culling strike on hop me too

ur gear for levelling its ok , ornament is awesome :D

lemme know ur progress while u going to maps ... at lvl 75 should be fine ur last 2 act and kitava
Hi, love your build mate! Also love that you're answering a lot of people's questions. I'm in Act VI and I feel like my damage has completely fallen off especially in single target with bosses. I have some currency, can you suggest where I might be able to get some more damage please? I believe my profile is public.

Thank you for the guide Dave
"
Anal_Bleeding a écrit :

hey mate if u r going jugg u dont need the hrimnor cuz u have already freez immunity from ascendancy :D

It just drop to me and couldn't find any better :P Ill change it when start mapping

collected 40c so far... i hope it will be enough for starter gear to cap resists and some dmg on 1st maps ;)

Dernière édition par kowal86, le 10 déc. 2018 16:48:42
Sorry but am I the only one who thinks the tree looks a little..weak?
Went with a Marauder MS last league and it steam rolled everything. This seems to be struggling this league. (Only level 40 but still it's rough)

My concern is that there's so many +10 stat nodes and looks like there's barely any useful nodes. Can someone help me out here?
"
Townerrr a écrit :
Sorry but am I the only one who thinks the tree looks a little..weak?
Went with a Marauder MS last league and it steam rolled everything. This seems to be struggling this league. (Only level 40 but still it's rough)

My concern is that there's so many +10 stat nodes and looks like there's barely any useful nodes. Can someone help me out here?

Hey mate

Im always open to get advices ... if u have some im happy to listen to you !

But as u can see on my videos i did all the content on this build... reach 8k+ HP ,over 3M dps , did a lot of uber elder carry ...

Hey man, this build is great, almost level 63 and having a blast. Grelwood is SUPER expensive this league, any suggestions in replacements?

Thanks a ton!
God Hates Us All - Slayer
"
JohnnyDesolation a écrit :
Hey man, this build is great, almost level 63 and having a blast. Grelwood is SUPER expensive this league, any suggestions in replacements?

Thanks a ton!

TY mate, glad u like it

grelwood for now is expencive, like all good item in early league

for sure is more expencive then last league but the price will go down for sure ...

im running this on yellow maps

guessing i want to wait to use those till after merc ascension? (for hit rate) Thanks a ton for responding.
God Hates Us All - Slayer
Spoiler

Started this league with your build and I have to say it slowly but surely begins to shine. The initial leveling experience wasn't as great as with other builds tbh, but steamrolling through maps and uberlab is pure fun.

As you can see, I'm currently not using Thief's torment, since my leech is (atm) sustainable enough but I really have to test it on red/endgame maps if it's still viable without it.

So far, take care and may your rng be blessed
(and mine also, because is need 2x grelwoods FeelsBadMan)
Dernière édition par chAzR, le 10 déc. 2018 19:12:23
How is this build budget? Requires 5ex worth of jewels, Xophs Heart, Dying sun, a 6l Loreweave, and a 3ex belt?

Budget build is like, 1-3 ex total, not this.

Sure, you could "not" use those items, and instead use something lesser, but that isn't what this build is showcasing. It's showcasing these "near bis" items and giving people the impression that this build is budget.
~ Seph

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires