[3.11] Ice CRASH IT ALL Juggernaut * beginner & budget friendly! tank with high dps!

"
Castiel343 a écrit :
"
AndyLovesHisBge a écrit :

You have to use a mana flask until you pick up the mana leech node in the tree. Once you get tbat you don't need a mana flask any more.

Which node?

the one above Vitality Void, "Life and Mana Leech", its on the bottom of the tree
Hey, thank you for this! Looks like you put a lot of thought into this guide. I'm gonna try it and hope I don't die :)
any chance you'd update PoB to show point spending for up to level 100? I really love this build.
"
TonysGotBass a écrit :
any chance you'd update PoB to show point spending for up to level 100? I really love this build.

/my2cents

After taking the node on the top-left corner (Pain Forger, Galvanic Hammer), you may spent some point on left of Blood warrior, over Diamond Skin, seems pretty good, more elemental resist and % more armor

"
Tarteens a écrit :
"
TonysGotBass a écrit :

/my2cents

After taking the node on the top-left corner (Pain Forger, Galvanic Hammer), you may spent some point on left of Blood warrior, over Diamond Skin, seems pretty good, more elemental resist and % more armor

I'm not knowledgeable enough to have any idea what you are talking about. xD
"
TonysGotBass a écrit :
"
Tarteens a écrit :
"
TonysGotBass a écrit :

/my2cents

I'm not knowledgeable enough to have any idea what you are talking about. xD

No pb :), here the poeplanner link www.poeurl.com/cH2L if you want.
"
No pb :), here the poeplanner link www.poeurl.com/cH2L if you want.

"
Tarteens a écrit :
"
Tarteens a écrit :
Hello, I too have some questions about my character/build, even though PoB tells i'm around ~1.6M-2 DPS , I don't feel it that way

I feel pretty canon-glass with 5.7k hp, I die a lot, I take ages to kill boss or metamorph , even with all the buff enabled. I don't know if I've configured PoB correctly but I really feel i'm the one being crash

Here the link if someone can take a look : https://pastebin.com/4av7dLyi
Spoiler

I don't have the currency yet to buy a watcher eye or the mark of shaper. maybe the belt is the first first to change ?

I've some changes on the setup, tried rage + berserk, replace HoP with the little skitterbots, but I'm still struggling, yesterday I've really had trouble with Drox at awakening lvl 4.

What are the changes I could possibly be doing, I seems that what the only upgrade I could make cost a ton (loreweave). Maybe the mark of the elder + yok could do ? I'll need to rebalance my resist, as my non-shaper ring provides so much of it

thanks in advance for the help

if you want to use my setup with rage+berserk then look at the gear i showed ( page 95, first post). That's like end-game gear and i have 2 videos there showing the damage potential. Look there for upgrades
First off, I love this build! IceCrash all the way!

But one thing I dont really understand. If you look at the guide secondary weapon and in that weapon the following gems are socked - Cast When Dmg Taken - Summon Ice Golem - Molten Shell.

But this combo deonst work for me... if i have Ice Golem and Molten its fine but as soon as I socked CWDT support gem it doenst work.

What am I doing wrong? Sorry for the noob question but I have no idea lol
"
Kingbemme a écrit :
First off, I love this build! IceCrash all the way!

But one thing I dont really understand. If you look at the guide secondary weapon and in that weapon the following gems are socked - Cast When Dmg Taken - Summon Ice Golem - Molten Shell.

But this combo deonst work for me... if i have Ice Golem and Molten its fine but as soon as I socked CWDT support gem it doenst work.

What am I doing wrong? Sorry for the noob question but I have no idea lol

Be aware of the level of your gem. Look at the text on your CWDT gem, it will tell you that's should be max supported level of the other one.

You'll shall find here : https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cast_when_Damage_Taken_Support , the max supported level of the gem.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires