[3.11] Ice CRASH IT ALL Juggernaut * beginner & budget friendly! tank with high dps!

"
Sirzento1 a écrit :

Anoit it with? Btw thats so expensive

You can anoint it for like 4c with Budgeon Blitz.

The amulet itself has never been cheaper this league. You can get for only 20c.
https://poe.trade/search/itayoritametit
"
AndyLovesHisBge a écrit :
"
Sirzento1 a écrit :

Are there other anoits for rings for example that I should have?
"
Sirzento1 a écrit :
"
"
Sirzento1 a écrit :

Are there other anoits for rings for example that I should have?

I don't do the Blight encounters so I don't bother anointing rings. Just look through the thread at some people's gear and you might get some suggestions
I really tried this build: bought pandemonius, 6 links loreweave and everything. I died sooo many times to metamorph i cannot count. This build doesn't really work for me; armour is just shit for avoiding damage.
I now have an evasion/dodge character and it feels sooooo much better.
If you are rerolling my suggestion is not to go for this
I happened to have Glacial Hammer at the same level as Ice Crash, so I tried it (with the Winter Burial jewel) for comparison. It feels better to me for clearing, and also appears to hold up better for facetanking bosses. I think it might be something to do with how leech works with the two, or possibly just the extra cold effects with Hammer. I don't seem to get as many hard hits with Hammer.

However, damage is apparently lower with Hammer, probably rendering it not useful for my current needs either.

"
Tarteens a écrit :
Hello, I too have some questions about my character/build, even though PoB tells i'm around ~1.6M-2 DPS , I don't feel it that way

I feel pretty canon-glass with 5.7k hp, I die a lot, I take ages to kill boss or metamorph , even with all the buff enabled. I don't know if I've configured PoB correctly but I really feel i'm the one being crash

Here the link if someone can take a look : https://pastebin.com/4av7dLyi
Spoiler

I don't have the currency yet to buy a watcher eye or the mark of shaper. maybe the belt is the first first to change ?

I've some changes on the setup, tried rage + berserk, replace HoP with the little skitterbots, but I'm still struggling, yesterday I've really had trouble with Drox at awakening lvl 4.

What are the changes I could possibly be doing, I seems that what the only upgrade I could make cost a ton (loreweave). Maybe the mark of the elder + yok could do ? I'll need to rebalance my resist, as my non-shaper ring provides so much of it

thanks in advance for the help
Dernière édition par Tarteens, le 6 janv. 2020 07:13:34
Hi,

I have a trouble with my mana, I must use mana potion but in this guide it don't need so in the video, how he does to are not mana burn?
Im having issues with dying atm I feel good on the damage side but after doing some T13-14 maps i found myself getting deleted by some of the things that i fight (its not ele reflect) Could anyone tell me how i could remedy this. im around 4.8k HP or so and still pointing into the last % HP nodes so ill be around 5.5 or so when i get them all. here is my gear.

And to clarify i crush through everything but im mainly having issues with metamorph bosses and certain other bosses too. very rarely do i have issues with any pack at all.

"
Castiel343 a écrit :
Hi,

I have a trouble with my mana, I must use mana potion but in this guide it don't need so in the video, how he does to are not mana burn?

You have to use a mana flask until you pick up the mana leech node in the tree. Once you get tbat you don't need a mana flask any more.
"

You have to use a mana flask until you pick up the mana leech node in the tree. Once you get tbat you don't need a mana flask any more.

Which node?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires