[3.11] Ice CRASH IT ALL Juggernaut * beginner & budget friendly! tank with high dps!

if you had to use a banner witch one you'd reccomend ? war banner is nice cause of the extra accuracy rating resulting in more attack speed and the adrenaline will make the statstick nerfs non existant. or is the dread banner more benefitial with less att rating to enemies and the new impale mechanic ?
Great build so far but any chance we can get an updated leveling guide for the passive tree? Its using an old version.
I decided to go with this build as a league starter. The biggest quality of life item I received while leveling was a Thief's Torment. I actually still use it because I'm afraid of what'll happen when I get rid of it lol. I'd recommend getting that immediately as your survival ability goes up tenfold.

The next item would be the Dory's Catalsyt. Big DPS boost even with one.

I did get some help along the way as a friend of mine ran a arc totem build, thanks Lycam!

Is this build really still viable in this league ? I tried it and I'm a little bit underwhelmed by the damage in early maps. Anyone got any feedback ?
"
xXxMlgqckscpxXx a écrit :
if you had to use a banner witch one you'd reccomend ? war banner is nice cause of the extra accuracy rating resulting in more attack speed and the adrenaline will make the statstick nerfs non existant. or is the dread banner more benefitial with less att rating to enemies and the new impale mechanic ?

War Banner would be definitly the better choice but I would not really recommend that. I checked with Path of Building and Herald of Purity and Hatred are the best options for mana reserveration.

"
dimmok a écrit :
Great build so far but any chance we can get an updated leveling guide for the passive tree? Its using an old version.

The skill trees for this build did not change but I try to update it on the weekend.

"
Dawwg a écrit :
Is this build really still viable in this league ? I tried it and I'm a little bit underwhelmed by the damage in early maps. Anyone got any feedback ?

Yes definitly viable... I just updated the PoB file and the build should still reach about 1,5m shaper dps. If you open your profile I can make a quick gear check if you like.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Hey, thanks for the build! Love this crushing Playstyle :) but i have another nooob question... how do you menage mana Reservation? I simply can not have haste, hatred and Herald of Ice at the same time.... and one more - you got cast on dmg connected with hatred. Cast on dmg can trigger auras?
Hi Bashtart,

you use a linked Leap Slam in the second Doryanis?
"
neo243 a écrit :
Hi Bashtart,

I think he just repeated his other Doryanis to show that you would preferably need 2 now instead of a stat stick which the build use to use. I don't think he is running to leap slam set ups lol

Question for Bashtart though, and again I am new so maybe there is more to this Idk. But using your PoB and just playing with the different weapons it seems the biggest jump in damage increase say after Frostbreath is if you get a nebuloch before to pair with your frostbreath, instead of a Doryanis. In fact PoB shows a Frostbreath/Nebuloch combo actually has higher DPS than a Doryanis/Nebuloch or Doryanis/Doryanis combo. I don't understand how this could be the case, is PoB calculating it wrong or am I missing something?
"
R4Zo a écrit :
Hey, thanks for the build! Love this crushing Playstyle :) but i have another nooob question... how do you menage mana Reservation? I simply can not have haste, hatred and Herald of Ice at the same time.... and one more - you got cast on dmg connected with hatred. Cast on dmg can trigger auras?

You don't run normal Haste... only vaal haste.
No CWDT cannot proc Hatred... you can put hatred anywhere you have place.
"
shishkabob a écrit :
"
neo243 a écrit :
Hi Bashtart,

I think he just repeated his other Doryanis to show that you would preferably need 2 now instead of a stat stick which the build use to use. I don't think he is running to leap slam set ups lol

Question for Bashtart though, and again I am new so maybe there is more to this Idk. But using your PoB and just playing with the different weapons it seems the biggest jump in damage increase say after Frostbreath is if you get a nebuloch before to pair with your frostbreath, instead of a Doryanis. In fact PoB shows a Frostbreath/Nebuloch combo actually has higher DPS than a Doryanis/Nebuloch or Doryanis/Doryanis combo. I don't understand how this could be the case, is PoB calculating it wrong or am I missing something?

Yes I just put in the second doryani to make it clear no more statstick is needed.

According to my PoB dual-wielding two doryani's gives the best dps. I guess a Nebuloch together with Doryani's also is very good option because it is only a little less damage and gives a lot tankyness.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Is Herald of Purity really that good?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires