[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

someone pls help me to take a look... i can't hit 10k es without spending >15e on a watchers eye....... i tink my gear sld be fine.... can't find anything wrong with tree ... maybe i need more jewels..
Uber elder down with 8.5k ES and 1 mil BF dps (6 stages release). five deaths tho.. Build is rock solid.
Second-class poe gamer
Dernière édition par pr13st, le 5 oct. 2018 03:13:20
"
dunaskmey a écrit :
someone pls help me to take a look... i can't hit 10k es without spending >15e on a watchers eye....... i tink my gear sld be fine.... can't find anything wrong with tree ... maybe i need more jewels..

jewells

U have only 3 and only of them has int str or flat es. Your helmet is also poor :)

Right ring could be better. U have 2 res and some dmg but low int and no ES.
Dernière édition par azell1000, le 5 oct. 2018 03:27:36
"
NSUCK a écrit :

Edit: I was looking at the skill tree thinking of ways to use pure talent and make it better. Looking at the templar area - the lower path off of retribution - if you have already taken spiritual aid to give you increases to minion damage, that lower path should give us a 62% damage increase for 5 nodes and the 5% damage pen if using pure talent. Is this a better use of points that we can steal from elsewhere?

I think no, because for 5 points we could get heart of thunder and we don't even go for that (i mean you obviously can if you want more damage, some people will say that it's much better than 1-1.5k es)
how important is the watcher's eye with clarity ES gain?

I've managed to scrounge up around 15ex.. PoB shows me about 1000ES gain at the moment with current gear if i get a Watcher's eye.
"
3v07ut10n a écrit :

I've managed to scrounge up around 15ex.. PoB shows me about 1000ES gain at the moment with current gear if i get a Watcher's eye.

I tink it's a muz if u wan to hit 10k es... Yes, I know my right ring requires some es... And jewels but at most it wld bring another 500 es? Am nw at 7.6k which is still far from 10k. Lol
"
dunaskmey a écrit :
"
3v07ut10n a écrit :

I tink it's a muz if u wan to hit 10k es... Yes, I know my right ring requires some es... And jewels but at most it wld bring another 500 es? Am nw at 7.6k which is still far from 10k. Lol

You can hit 10k without a watcher's eye. I'm at 9200 now without one. With a few adjustments to passives I could slightly decrease damage and be somewhere around 9500-9600. It takes fine tuning your gear so that all stats are useful. Not easy but doable.
"
3v07ut10n a écrit :

Its only a must if you want elite stats. My ES goes from like 10500 to 12000 with clarity on. You can do fine without it, if you use MS I'd imagine a +3 helm is more beneficial. The issue with under 10k ES is it still can be possible to get 1 shot, at 12k I never have that problem but there are times I get down to 4k ish.

thanks for info, ive decided to get a Ruby Dying sun flask instead and keep savings. i'm hovering around 9k E/S, and have the +3 helm.

My amulet is not the greatest either, maybe i will sink 10ex into that as i am missing the % ES on it.
"
dunaskmey a écrit :

Your helmet is bad, you can easily get 350+ ES there and you can also take rare Sorcerer Boots with 200+ ES instead of Death's Door (don't forget that you need a bleeding flask then) to get higher ES numbers.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires