[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

"
DaCurse a écrit :
Upgraded my gear quite alot from my last comment here, passed 10k es, really amazing build :)

my gear aint too far from yours... how come u have 10k es while i only have 7k+? :(:(:(
watcher's eye?
Dun tink he has watchers eye... Unless I missed it
Do you all think it's worth it to slam this shield? Open suffix btw.

"
ThorTheGray a écrit :
Do you all think it's worth it to slam this shield? Open suffix btw.

Yeah
livejamie
so hard to get good jewels. You guys finding, crafting or buying usually?

btw nice shield.

Side note: i know i need more intelligence - anybody mind picking apart my gear and let me know what i could improve on.
Dernière édition par 3v07ut10n, le 4 oct. 2018 14:12:29
"
3v07ut10n a écrit :

btw nice shield.

Side note: i know i need more intelligence - anybody mind picking apart my gear and let me know what i could improve on.

I'm willing to bet astramentis will be better than your current amulet. Get one with 95-99. Going to 100 isn't worth the cost. You def need more int. I'm actually selling my old helm. Let me know if you're interested.

Basically stack as much into as you can. Your first goal should be 1k int and then make it climb from there. Which may be slow if your funds are low. Hope this helps a bit.

Edit: I crafted most of my jewels with fossils but I'm a tad heavy on offensive stats on them. Could use more int or es.
Dernière édition par ThorTheGray, le 4 oct. 2018 15:02:12
"
3v07ut10n a écrit :

btw nice shield.

It's really not easy to get good gear, but with some patience you can always find sth interesting.

Those are my recent purchases (8ex and 3ex respectively):

And this one I crafted myself (5c in possils :-) ):

Dernière édition par ziuteczek123456, le 4 oct. 2018 19:07:13
"
ziuteczek123456 a écrit :
"
3v07ut10n a écrit :

btw nice shield.

It's really not easy to get good gear, but with some patience you can always find sth interesting.

Those are my recent purchases (8ex and 3ex respectively):

And this one I crafted myself (5c in possils :-) ):

I think its easy to get 'good gear' as in gear that will help you make the game easy. It's hard to get upgrades when you already have good gear IMO. I can't find anything less than 2-3 ex that will help me. Rings have been a work in progress, finally got one that I consider very good yesterday. I think most people can get 10k ES/ 1M dps with relative ease, the rest of the upgrades will be incremental or expensive.

Edit: I was looking at the skill tree thinking of ways to use pure talent and make it better. Looking at the templar area - the lower path off of retribution - if you have already taken spiritual aid to give you increases to minion damage, that lower path should give us a 62% damage increase for 5 nodes and the 5% damage pen if using pure talent. Is this a better use of points that we can steal from elsewhere?
Dernière édition par NSUCK, le 4 oct. 2018 19:58:27
"
NSUCK a écrit :

I think its easy to get 'good gear' as in gear that will help you make the game easy. It's hard to get upgrades when you already have good gear IMO. I can't find anything less than 2-3 ex that will help me. Rings have been a work in progress, finally got one that I consider very good yesterday. I think most people can get 10k ES/ 1M dps with relative ease, the rest of the upgrades will be incremental or expensive.

Edit: I was looking at the skill tree thinking of ways to use pure talent and make it better. Looking at the templar area - the lower path off of retribution - if you have already taken spiritual aid to give you increases to minion damage, that lower path should give us a 62% damage increase for 5 nodes and the 5% damage pen if using pure talent. Is this a better use of points that we can steal from elsewhere?

If I did this on my tree I would have to sacrifice all nodes leading up to Heart of Thunder, the int node under that wheel, all three nodes to celestial judgement, and an es node going toward the witch starting zone. I gain 30k dps but lose approx 200 es which isn't bad. But is it worth it....not sure. I don't really see anywhere else we can sacrifice.

And honestly, instead of doing all that moving around, just grind two levels and take crackling speed for the same result, even though there are two stats that really do nothing for us on that node.

Edit: The only thing I am unsure of is if PoB is calculating elemental penetration correctly. I assume it is?
Dernière édition par ThorTheGray, le 4 oct. 2018 21:05:20

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires