[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

Now that Molten Strike got a slight buff maybe that's the way to go? I'm not sure which ability is best for this build atm and I'm so gonna roll it later on in the league :D Best build I've tried.
"
Haaaaps a écrit :
Now that Molten Strike got a slight buff maybe that's the way to go? I'm not sure which ability is best for this build atm and I'm so gonna roll it later on in the league :D Best build I've tried.

After patch notes:

Pros:
- new very strong gems
- molten strike buff

Cons:
- point blank nerf

So overall build got buffed, but it definitely will have to get optimized by someone (at this point i'm 100% sure it can be made even stronger). Sadly i'm not going to do it myself, cause i'm working on different projects and will be trying them out this league (sorry, not going to share this time as i don't want item prices to skyrocket again xD).

Don't get me wrong tho - if you want to faceroll all content, howa jugg is still going to be easy and painless experience, especially now that items for the build are probably dirt cheap.
C'mon - you can do it real quick for us :P
yes. please give 3.9 update - someone! :)
I played a lot of this build in 3.6
Did a lot of things change now?
I'm considering returning to this build. I'm pretty sure that Molten Strike is supposed to be the skill to use, since this league is so much about single target and I don't think there is a better skill in that regard.

I play the build as starter. it is very hard to level and very hard to get energy shield. But it works Ok.
Playing this build atm, and it works perfectly fine. Be aware, that shaper's touch are 3.5 to 4 ex right now and may slow your progression. You should be able to get 5k ES tho with a 20 budget chaos (full package gear including amulet/ HOWA / Incandescent heart / rings / shield / boots / helmet / descent gloves and belt). Remember that the build is about min maxing and you should be constantly checking the market and putting alert on desired piece of gear.

That's the second or 3rd time i'm playing this build and I must recognize that i'm having a blast ( except MS mobility wich is lack of without death door's trap (1.4 ex atm)).

I never post on this forums, but i would like to thanks you grizzly for allowing me to do endgame content without strugglin and having fun. Hope your experiences this league will give birth to another juicy build.

Godspeed exiles.
Dernière édition par TurboDiazepam, le 17 déc. 2019 06:46:50
TurboDiazapam which gem setup are you using for Molten Strike?
Or anyone else knows what the best setup is atm?
Dernière édition par Haaaaps, le 17 déc. 2019 14:01:26
-
Dernière édition par snoeppen, le 18 déc. 2019 04:00:41

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires