[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

"
Haaaaps a écrit :
TurboDiazapam which gem setup are you using for Molten Strike?
Or anyone else knows what the best setup is atm?

Using the 3.7 build for moltenstrike : Molten Strike - Elemental focus - EDWA - Damage on full life - Ancestral call - Concentrated effect
"
TurboDiazepam a écrit :
"
Haaaaps a écrit :
TurboDiazapam which gem setup are you using for Molten Strike?
Or anyone else knows what the best setup is atm?

Using the 3.7 build for moltenstrike : Molten Strike - Elemental focus - EDWA - Damage on full life - Ancestral call - Concentrated effect

With the recent changes I wonder whether it would be worth swapping Elemental Focus for Multistrike. I honestly have no idea how would the math work, but shock looks to be buffed for this sort of build, so it might be something worth looking into.
Will try this out, when i get my 6 link.
I'm currently farming gear to get this build going - I love to play it. Got a double corrupt with 7% AS and 25% crit multi on my HOWA. At least one of them is useful :D

Hope people will keep updating on the stuff they're trying out.
Trying this out again and I'm kind of torn. I'm naturally nowhere close to maxing the potential, but so many of the items, especially on the top end, are much more expensive than in the past. Watcher's eye, base and corrupted Gloves/Belt, Amulets and Atziri's Mirror. The only things I could think of getting slightly cheaper would be maybe MS enchants and Incandescent Heart, but that pales in comparison to the items that got more expensive.

Pretty sure I'll keep playing, but for now it really feels very challenging and underwhelming compared to the past.
I dont know what wrong with me or with new boss like shaper or t16 guardian. But.
Looks like they have 400% more hp or resist. This not 10% res buff about GGG say.
Or something wrong with my gear here...
It take sooooo logn time to kill bosses...
Interesting thing - in standart i almost oneshoot shaper with my TS/barrage. with moderate gear. Looks like this new shaper have like 400% more hp against old one.
Dernière édition par isimak, le 20 déc. 2019 12:09:01
What passive are people anointing? I'm thinking maybe Utmost Intellect would be good?
Probably "Command of the elements".

I m often out of mana on bosses.
How do you regenerate your mana?
"

For thise build I'm always take Mind Drinker. But this time I thinking of droping MD and get Soul Raker anoint.
"
ScottEvill a écrit :
"

For thise build I'm always take Mind Drinker. But this time I thinking of droping MD and get Soul Raker anoint.

Oh,and I'm using BF insded MS coz I hate it's new "hit to trigger",so my tree a bit diferent.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires