[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

"
_TaZaR_ a écrit :
I have Trickster HOWA build and use double curse node combinig Wave of conviction + Curse on hit + Elem weakness + Conductibity. You could try to grab double curse as well and add one offensive curse to increase dps. If you decide what nodes you can respec ofc.
Funny thing just had an idea to make HOWA jugg with Incandenscent Heart and it is already done as it turns out.
Got a question though. What's the deal with Spiritual Aid node? For some reason POB shows crazy dps boost for 30% accuracy it gives. When i try to take other accuracy nodes with even mire accuracy it doesn't show such numbers even close.

Spiritual Aid node also have "Increases and Reductions to Minion Damage also affect you" property - so previously taken (to take Aid node) nodes with "increased minion damage" are also affect your Damage...
Dernière édition par XKent, le 13 juin 2019 22:05:38
"
grizzly40 a écrit :
Allright boys, atlas finished, time to get to jugg now.

I already started collecting items

Seems like the build is going to be stronger than ever

both that neck and watchers eye are amazeballs
"
grizzly40 a écrit :

Damn,these two are good).

Any thougts what main skill are you going to use?

For me on 5L in starting gear and no enchants:
Cyclone feels tanky but to sow coz of claws AoE.
Lightning St. is moste fragile of all.
Reave- did not understand at all..It give nothing in case of dps and aoe compare to BF.
So I'm just running BF(InfCh insted of Conc) and lvling my IC setup to lvl20.

IC- CwDT(20)>IC(20)>IncD(20)>IceGolem(20)
Curce- CwDT(1)>WaveCon(7)>EleWeak(20)> idk should I edd something or just throw it in 3L.

Would love to hear any CwDT ideas and main skill links ofc.
"
SlapKak a écrit :
Why do you have Frenzy on wpn slot? do u actually use it? I see no use for it..

and do u use lvl 1 or lvl 14 IC?

I dunno why ppl say BF don't work for map clearing.. I find this build just as it is insanely OP, in means of tankyness, map clearing.. basically everything..

Don't worry Mate BF works great Grizz himself had it n the build.With the new AoE it clears maps fine just a gem swap on boss and away it goes.
You will be able to map clear as fast or faster than the old MS with BF.
Single target is not as good but I wil confirm YOU can kill uber elder and shaper with BF.
The largest concern sits more with IC
Cheers
Waycooloz
"
XKent a écrit :
"
_TaZaR_ a écrit :
I have Trickster HOWA build and use double curse node combinig Wave of conviction + Curse on hit + Elem weakness + Conductibity. You could try to grab double curse as well and add one offensive curse to increase dps. If you decide what nodes you can respec ofc.
Funny thing just had an idea to make HOWA jugg with Incandenscent Heart and it is already done as it turns out.
Got a question though. What's the deal with Spiritual Aid node? For some reason POB shows crazy dps boost for 30% accuracy it gives. When i try to take other accuracy nodes with even mire accuracy it doesn't show such numbers even close.

Spiritual Aid node also have "Increases and Reductions to Minion Damage also affect you" property - so previously taken (to take Aid node) nodes with "increased minion damage" are also affect your Damage...

Yeah, thanks. Have already seen it. It was to late yesterday when i posted this one )
"
ScottEvill a écrit :

Curce- CwDT(1)>WaveCon(7)>EleWeak(20)> idk should I edd something or just throw it in 3L.

Good Idea is to have lvl12 EleWeak on your gloves:

Therefore you can use this CWDT setups:
1)CWDT20+IC+Golem+IncD
2)CWDT1+Wave of Conv+ Ball lightning + Blind
"
ScottEvill a écrit :
"
grizzly40 a écrit :

Damn,these two are good).

Any thougts what main skill are you going to use?

For me on 5L in starting gear and no enchants:
Cyclone feels tanky but to sow coz of claws AoE.
Lightning St. is moste fragile of all.
Reave- did not understand at all..It give nothing in case of dps and aoe compare to BF.
So I'm just running BF(InfCh insted of Conc) and lvling my IC setup to lvl20.

Blade flurry is the best option imo. Single target damage is still the best by far and aoe is going to be amazing (30% nodes + 15% pure talent + pulverize + blood and sand + aoe buff on blade flurry this patch)

Defensively it doesnt look bad at all as well. First of all we are pretty much damage immune while IC is up. Secondly i dropped purity of elements for arctic armour + blood and sand (nice combination and damage reduction, aoe and dmg), so all in all we have a lot of phys damage reduction, let me count

arctic armour (13%), 4 endurance charges (16% or 20% if you want death's door), infused channelling (8%), pantheon (gruthkul + solaris) and optionally greatwolf with phys reduction + basalt flask (instead of aztiri). 7k armour on top, always something (also 5% damage reduction from jugg + fortify of course).

That is actually so much phys dmg reduction im actually not worried at all. Remember that ES for this build was barely touched, so 15k still achievable rather easily (i mean with proper investment)
Another phys reduction option is a Purity Watcher's Eye - and Sovereignty to pick up Blood and Sand without giving up Purity. It takes fewer points to grab sovereignty than 30 res from the tree, and I've really struggled capping res without making significant sacrifices on dps/ES.

Grizzly, it's also worth considering the value of using a non-channeled skill with shock as an alternative to BF. It didn't make sense before, but is viable with the new high variance supports. It won't help with deep delve bosses, but it will help on the rest of Delve and on every non-deep-Delve boss.

Some napkin math:

1. Target HP
Uber Elder has 18mil hp, and the tree has 10% shock effect for an effective HP of 16.2mil.

2. Damage per hit
With my POB and buffs up (not counting shock), the lightning damage component of each hit with Reave is 21-223k on average. Removing the way Ruthless is computed (1.45 multiplier), this leaves us with a base of 14-154k lightning damage per hit.

Every 3rd blow on a multistrike gets a 2x multiplier.
Every 3rd multistrike gets a 3x multiplier.
We are doing 7-9aps.

This means that once per second, we will have a lightning hit of 84-924k. Shock lasts 2 seconds - so we can expect to average higher than the midpoint, let's very conservatively say 1 500k hit every 2 seconds.

We are therefore consistently applying a 3% life shock even to shaper/elder, or 15% more dps. The dps boost is much higher on delve rares, and has been noticeable.

Anecdotally, I've noticed an increase in clear speed by replacing Elemental Focus and running Multistrike + Ruthless.
"
mintu a écrit :
Grizzly, it's also worth considering the value of using a non-channeled skill with shock as an alternative to BF. It didn't make sense before, but is viable with the new high variance supports. It won't help with deep delve bosses, but it will help on the rest of Delve and on every non-deep-Delve boss.

Some napkin math:

1. Target HP
Uber Elder has 18mil hp, and the tree has 10% shock effect for an effective HP of 16.2mil.

2. Damage per hit
With my POB and buffs up (not counting shock), the lightning damage component of each hit with Reave is 21-223k on average. Removing the way Ruthless is computed (1.45 multiplier), this leaves us with a base of 14-154k lightning damage per hit.

Every 3rd blow on a multistrike gets a 2x multiplier.
Every 3rd multistrike gets a 3x multiplier.
We are doing 7-9aps.

This means that once per second, we will have a lightning hit of 84-924k. Shock lasts 2 seconds - so we can expect to average higher than the midpoint, let's very conservatively say 1 500k hit every 2 seconds.

We are therefore consistently applying a 3% life shock even to shaper/elder, or 15% more dps. The dps boost is much higher on delve rares, and has been noticeable.

Anecdotally, I've noticed an increase in clear speed by replacing Elemental Focus and running Multistrike + Ruthless.

There are so many ifs its actually painful. We basically don't have shock chance, so we would have to crit. The damage roll would have to be high with that crit and we would lose damage bu removing elemental focus in the first place. At the same time, build still reaches 3-4m shaper dps with blade flurry, so at this point it's actually better to have consistent damage output. Lastly, vinktar's already shocks for 10%, so you would barely get anything out of it, if anything at all.

I agree that it's easier to get higher shock values now, but i think it's far from viable for this build

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires