[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

Why getting Spiritual Aid to improve minions effect?
"
zakesriel a écrit :
Why getting Spiritual Aid to improve minions effect?

Spiritual Aid makes it apply to you, and between the damage increased and accuracy it's about a 15% more damage for 5 points.
Anybody have any final recommendations on the next item i should upgrading?

Maybe the weapon? But I feel like 5% attack speed not worth the cost investment.

My total dps on POB is currently 606,287 using molten strike, I can get it to 725k using shapers gloves with 10% attack speed + projectile weakness instead of enfeeble on hit. But I am on hardcore so I though the extra defense would be a good idea.

My total ES right now at level 97 is 13.1k

Dernière édition par xiirri, le 23 avr. 2019 19:31:23
Hi everyone,

I have one open prefix and one open suffix spot on the below neck. I will obviously craft % energy shield on the suffix, but was wondering what people thought would be the best choice for the suffix, assuming that I don't need more resistances? If there are no clear damage choices, I am thinking I will just get the % all resistances which will make upgrading my ring earlier.

One open prefix and one open suffix is based on the multiple crafted mod taking the other open suffix spot.

Thank you all.

Rarity: Rare
Fate Gorget
Lapis Amulet
--------
Requirements:
Level: 65
--------
Item Level: 84
--------
+30 to Intelligence
--------
+54 to Intelligence
+37 to maximum Energy Shield
1% increased Damage per 15 Intelligence
--------
Shaper Item
"
xiirri a écrit :

Maybe the weapon? But I feel like 5% attack speed not worth the cost investment.

My total dps on POB is currently 606,287 using molten strike, I can get it to 725k using shapers gloves with 10% attack speed + projectile weakness instead of enfeeble on hit. But I am on hardcore so I though the extra defense would be a good idea.

My total ES right now at level 97 is 13.1k

I'd say better helmet and corruption on howa (7% attack speed corruption is actually massive, it's 7% more dmg and you are faster)
"
grizzly40 a écrit :
"
xiirri a écrit :

I'd say better helmet and corruption on howa (7% attack speed corruption is actually massive, it's 7% more dmg and you are faster)

Thanks for the response, just hurts to reroll it cause its got the int :).
When shopping/crafting a helm, don't under-estimate -9% to lightning res from Metallic fossils. It gives me as much dps at 57 int, though sadly none of the ES. (note - POB cannot recognize the mod, but you can enter -9 to lightning res in Configuration)

Is this build good with spectral throw instead of molten Strike?

I dont like Molten Strike that much and would prefer another skill.
Or is it just the wrong build because for spectral throw i need to change too much?

"
jshim323 a écrit :
Hi everyone,

I have one open prefix and one open suffix spot on the below neck. I will obviously craft % energy shield on the suffix, but was wondering what people thought would be the best choice for the suffix, assuming that I don't need more resistances? If there are no clear damage choices, I am thinking I will just get the % all resistances which will make upgrading my ring earlier.

One open prefix and one open suffix is based on the multiple crafted mod taking the other open suffix spot.

Thank you all.

Rarity: Rare
Fate Gorget
Lapis Amulet
--------
Requirements:
Level: 65
--------
Item Level: 84
--------
+30 to Intelligence
--------
+54 to Intelligence
+37 to maximum Energy Shield
1% increased Damage per 15 Intelligence
--------
Shaper Item

Anyone? I am thinking % lightning damage as it seems to be biggest DPS increase.
Hey guys,

How could I adapt this build to go deep into Delve? I am at 430 and if I get monsters pen 12% resist it's pretty dicey. I want to hit minimum 600 for city farming, but ideally 1000 for fossil farming. I don't understand the main differences between Occ HoWA and Jugg HoWA ... but I see many more Occ going deep in delve than Jugg, which is scaring me :(

I don't want to have to reroll the majority of my gear, but I don't know if this build can go that deep.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires