[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

"
Mhyklos a écrit :

i see but basically don't exist a receipt for two couple of off colour socket right?last thing watching your video I noticed u dont even use the totem...cause for your high end equip is it almost useless?thx

It's a very old video, but yeah you don't have to use your "dps boosters" if you kill fast enough
Dernière édition par grizzly40, le 17 avr. 2019 20:38:52
What the hell is wrong with your build man, each league I swear I'm not doing it because it trivializes content but each time it draws me back when I fail uber elder or die randomly on crazy mods maps.

Added onslaught on kill jewel and 16% attack speed on kill boot enchant for the luls and now it's pretty fast. Loving the integrated flame dash too.
Second-class poe gamer
"
pr13st a écrit :
What the hell is wrong with your build man, each league I swear I'm not doing it because it trivializes content but each time it draws me back when I fail uber elder or die randomly on crazy mods maps.

Added onslaught on kill jewel and 16% attack speed on kill boot enchant for the luls and now it's pretty fast. Loving the integrated flame dash too.

We can expect some nice new melee skills next patch so it might be even stronger ^^
Is it possible to level this with molten strike and Hand of Thought and Motion? or would just respec'ing still be your best bet?
"
Quintessence a écrit :
Is it possible to level this with molten strike and Hand of Thought and Motion? or would just respec'ing still be your best bet?

Some people did it, so seems like it is possible
Lovin this build, started only a few days ago. Just wanna show off my corrupt i hit today.

Hit the jackpot with actually a couple corrupts the last day or so + a good watcher's eye with discipline, sittin at about 12.5k ES at level 96. PoB says 507k DPS which seems like plenty using molten strike.

Dernière édition par xiirri, le 20 avr. 2019 06:41:15
i hope someone could help me with this build.Im using blade flurry and got the 6L armor, but the average damage is only 870.0+ cant even pass thru tier 1 map,have hatred and clarity aura on,and i only have 4k ES, i really hope someone could help me fix this which i dumped all my currencies into this build and now i do nothing
"
PandoraBoxx a écrit :
i hope someone could help me with this build.Im using blade flurry and got the 6L armor, but the average damage is only 870.0+ cant even pass thru tier 1 map,have hatred and clarity aura on,and i only have 4k ES, i really hope someone could help me fix this which i dumped all my currencies into this build and now i do nothing

I don't play this build but a quick look at the first page and your char:

-no int on your helmet
-amulet missing 1% damage/15 int / +% all attributes
-not a lot of int/+all att on rings (your left ring is nothing but res really)
-no cyclop coil
-why are you using life flasks on ci build?
-you took unyielding in pantheon though it wasnt in guide
-you need to respec your tree for ES and not life
Dernière édition par ragnarok911, le 20 avr. 2019 18:58:26
"
SyZ a écrit :

Ok, I just hit 94 and so only have 6 passives (12% elemental damage, .7% life regen / second, 2 jewels) to go.

Are there any 'cheap' upgrades (like, less than 25E haha) left? Or is everything basically 50E -> mirror at this point? The jewels look insanely difficult to get. Like, I legit can't even find a tier 1 Int + tier 1 ES + any offensive mod, let alone two. And they seem super difficult to craft on my own, which is probably why they don't even exist. So I'm not sure where to go from here.

IDK if I should continue doing t15-16 maps and farming atlas objectives, or trying to sell carry services, or what. I'm on standard, which means a) the demand for carry services is low, and b) there are several high profile streamers who can do it better. Somebody recommended I do enchant services, but I suck at lab right now and am not that fast with this build. Dunno, just kind of confused on what to do :)

I'm also at 2558 mana, 45 unreserved, but have to use the nodes in the upper left of the tree which give me -8% reduced, instead of the nodes in the one I want (in the PoB) which gives -4%, OR I can use the ones in the PoB but then I lose .7% life regen and instead have to get the 16% mana (which I'm currently using). Maybe I just need more int?

Quote, still don't know what I can upgrade next.
Happy and safe easter holidays guys, God bless you

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires