[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

pardon me for being a lazy n00b and not looking through the thread for custom stat weights trade searches...

I've been so lucky finding a Mirror that I've now sold in the hopes of buying some nice gear for this HOWA Jugg.. I've never played HOWA before though, and there are a lot of interactions between pure stats, accuracy etc. that makes it a bit difficult to find the best gear for the budget I've allowed myself to use.

Are there any way to make a custom search on any of the trade sites to find optimized gear? have some already been made?

What I'm struggling with is that.. yes, I could just follow the gear setup in the OP, but what if I can't find exactly that and I have to decide between a helm with some mana, dex and ES, vs one with STR, INT and attack speed etc..

I keep copy pasting back and forth to POB trying to evaluate the gear, but then I have to keep that gear in relation to what else I might have etc.

Maybe I'm just making it too difficult for me and should just take a jump and see where it takes me...

In any case.. are there any weighted custom trade searches out there? :)
"
LUXEdeJUNK a écrit :
pardon me for being a lazy n00b and not looking through the thread for custom stat weights trade searches...

I've been so lucky finding a Mirror that I've now sold in the hopes of buying some nice gear for this HOWA Jugg.. I've never played HOWA before though, and there are a lot of interactions between pure stats, accuracy etc. that makes it a bit difficult to find the best gear for the budget I've allowed myself to use.

Are there any way to make a custom search on any of the trade sites to find optimized gear? have some already been made?

What I'm struggling with is that.. yes, I could just follow the gear setup in the OP, but what if I can't find exactly that and I have to decide between a helm with some mana, dex and ES, vs one with STR, INT and attack speed etc..

I keep copy pasting back and forth to POB trying to evaluate the gear, but then I have to keep that gear in relation to what else I might have etc.

Maybe I'm just making it too difficult for me and should just take a jump and see where it takes me...

In any case.. are there any weighted custom trade searches out there? :)

You are making it to difficult bro, Its all simple AF.
Scale int and get it on everything.
Staple pieces are:
Hand of Wisdom and Anguish
Astramentis
Shaper's Touch
Cyclopean Coil
Incandescent Heart
Optionals:
Sin Trek boots
Deaths Door boots
Perandus Signet rings

If you sold a mirror then you have enough for helm with enchant. Buy one, Dense slam that bitch until you get a 300+es and 40+int
You have money for a Atziris Reflection also, Highly rec that.
Beyond those to min/max HoWA youll need to be good with PoB and find more mirrors because its expensive AF
Edit1: Watchers eye with Clarity ES mod adds a bunch of needed ES
IGN - Crittrain
Dernière édition par hackface498, le 14 avr. 2019 15:32:34

Ok, I just hit 94 and so only have 6 passives (12% elemental damage, .7% life regen / second, 2 jewels) to go.

Are there any 'cheap' upgrades (like, less than 25E haha) left? Or is everything basically 50E -> mirror at this point? The jewels look insanely difficult to get. Like, I legit can't even find a tier 1 Int + tier 1 ES + any offensive mod, let alone two. And they seem super difficult to craft on my own, which is probably why they don't even exist. So I'm not sure where to go from here.

IDK if I should continue doing t15-16 maps and farming atlas objectives, or trying to sell carry services, or what. I'm on standard, which means a) the demand for carry services is low, and b) there are several high profile streamers who can do it better. Somebody recommended I do enchant services, but I suck at lab right now and am not that fast with this build. Dunno, just kind of confused on what to do :)

I'm also at 2558 mana, 45 unreserved, but have to use the nodes in the upper left of the tree which give me -8% reduced, instead of the nodes in the one I want (in the PoB) which gives -4%, OR I can use the ones in the PoB but then I lose .7% life regen and instead have to get the 16% mana (which I'm currently using). Maybe I just need more int?
Dernière édition par SyZ, le 14 avr. 2019 15:53:28
my bf finish on lev 90 i kill all guardian and lev 92 i beat shaper with no problem this build is dam strong

i will share my pestebine https://pastebin.com/McxSHN91
Dernière édition par DAINCEPUTNOU, le 14 avr. 2019 21:06:06
Hey, lookin to start this build. I see you removed the endgame passive tree... Would like some kind of guide of what I'll need in the late game to make this work?

If there wasnt 230 pages I'd look for one... but yeah, 230 pages lol

EDIT: apologies, just learned about Path of Building. Figured it out
Dernière édition par seanmcg182, le 15 avr. 2019 10:46:02
"
DAINCEPUTNOU a écrit :
my bf finish on lev 90 i kill all guardian and lev 92 i beat shaper with no problem this build is dam strong

i will share my pestebine https://pastebin.com/McxSHN91

How does one open/read this?

EDIT: NEvermind, just Learned about how Path of Building works... this is only my second character. I'm still new.
Dernière édition par seanmcg182, le 15 avr. 2019 10:45:38
hi grizzly, thx for the build. manage to down uber elder with 1 death at lvl 92.

this is my pob link atm. my dmg is only 148k per ball. may i know what item can i improve on to push my dps higher?

https://pastebin.com/6Nr9CY6F

thank u.
"
wmin a écrit :
hi grizzly, thx for the build. manage to down uber elder with 1 death at lvl 92.

this is my pob link atm. my dmg is only 148k per ball. may i know what item can i improve on to push my dps higher?

https://pastebin.com/6Nr9CY6F

thank u.

You don't have intelligence anywhere on your gear, which is by far the most important stat. Get as much intelligence as possible
Hey, I crafted this amulet:
Rarity: Rare
Eagle Torc
Lapis Amulet
--------
Requirements:
Level: 64
--------
Item Level: 84
--------
+27 to Intelligence
--------
Adds 3 to 47 Lightning Damage to Attacks
9% increased Attributes
1% increased Damage per 15 Intelligence
--------
Shaper Item

I'm planning on using it with multimod - intelligence and %max es.

How good is it and a price check if possible?

Thanks!
Dernière édition par X3R0X_1337, le 16 avr. 2019 17:44:01
"
X3R0X_1337 a écrit :
Hey, I crafted this amulet:
Rarity: Rare
Eagle Torc
Lapis Amulet
--------
Requirements:
Level: 64
--------
Item Level: 84
--------
+27 to Intelligence
--------
Adds 3 to 47 Lightning Damage to Attacks
9% increased Attributes
1% increased Damage per 15 Intelligence
--------
Shaper Item

I'm planning on using it with multimod - intelligence and %max es.

How good is it and a price check if possible?

Thanks!

It should be much better than perf astramentis, i'd say similar ES and around 10-15% more damage

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires