[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

"
ChestyPuller a écrit :
Love your new flask set up my only grip is you dont have a bleed flask now, I would swap the curse flak for bleed personally.

I've been running without a bleed flask and just a corrupted blood immunity jewel. Have yet to notice bleed damage. Look forward to Bottled Faith coming to standard.
"
mintu a écrit :
"
ChestyPuller a écrit :
Love your new flask set up my only grip is you dont have a bleed flask now, I would swap the curse flak for bleed personally.

I've been running without a bleed flask and just a corrupted blood immunity jewel. Have yet to notice bleed damage. Look forward to Bottled Faith coming to standard.

Just picked up as bottled faith myself. until I can find a jewel with corrupting blood, I will have to forgo curses.
"
ChestyPuller a écrit :

It was just for show, i didn't do any changes in pob ;>
"
grizzly40 a écrit :
"
ChestyPuller a écrit :

It was just for show, i didn't do any changes in pob ;>

The new flask is a great change honestly takes the place of the other consecrated ground flask.

I kept my 5th flask as bleed removal. I like tree changes you gave up the ES nodes at witch start and 1 Strength nods to pick the minion damage wheel back up.
Dernière édition par ChestyPuller, le 12 avr. 2019 22:13:40
Switching from shield charge to whirling blades significantly improved the clear speed. While this comes at the cost of fortify uptime as usual, it's tanky enough not to matter so far.
Hi,

First of all let me say this is one of the best build i've followed and was a pleasure to see it scalling.

I've come to a point where i've invested some currencies in and I think i'm missing something.

Do I really need the lvl 4 Enlighten if I already have the +1 gems Shaper's touch, lvl 3 Enlighten and 1% reduced mana with Pure Talent, Brute Force. My auras mana reservation : 42%, 29% and 29%. I'm missing a last % somewhere. I assume it's the lvl 4 Enlighten missing but I thought you wouldn't need it since I have the +1 Shaper's touch.

Pls halp.
Dernière édition par al3ksei, le 13 avr. 2019 14:20:24
"
al3ksei a écrit :
Hi,

First of all let me say this is one of the best build i've followed and was a pleasure to see it scalling.

I've come to a point where i've invested some currencies in and I think i'm missing something.

Do I really need the lvl 4 Enlighten if I already have the +1 gems Shaper's touch, lvl 3 Enlighten and 1% reduced mana with Pure Talent, Brute Force. My auras mana reservation : 42%, 29% and 29%. I'm missing a last % somewhere. I assume it's the lvl 4 Enlighten missing but I thought you wouldn't need it since I have the +1 Shaper's touch.

Pls halp.

You will need about 20-21% reservation reduction total, depending on your mana pool. With 2850 mana, I can get away with 20% just barely but prefer 21% for the buffer on no-regen / less recovery maps.

Sources:
- 4% from Influence cluster for 1 skill point
- 16% from level 5 Enlighten (level 4 in a +1 item)
- 1% from a jewel
- Alternatively, you can pick up 4, 8, or 14% from the Sovereignty cluster at the cost of 2, 3, or 4 skill points.

If you are not running clarity for the Clarity Watcher's Eye, you can probably get away with less reduction.
What would be the best boot enchant for this build? I have 10% pen right now but i was wondering if i should farm for 16 as.
"
tompppcjx a écrit :
What would be the best boot enchant for this build? I have 10% pen right now but i was wondering if i should farm for 16 as.

Both are good
What are the diffrences between molten strike and blade flurry version? Are there some pros and cons, or just doesn't really matter?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires