[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

"
Johnny36 a écrit :
where do your jewels for pure talent and brute force go???

Pure Talent may be placed in any convenient jewel slot.

A good spot for Brute Force is just above the Marauder start area, above and slightly to the left of the Dynamo passive.
"
XulaZ a écrit :
Dont you guys prefer Whirling Blades instead of Shield Charge, as movement skill? shield charge seens so slow...

Shield Charge seems fine to me - make sure you've got it linked with Faster Attacks.

If you like Whirling Blades better use that skill instead - it's up to you.
"
spidii88 a écrit :
Hey there,

Can someone take a look at my gear and tell me how to go about upgrading? I'm doing just fine in yellow maps but once I hit red the DPS really slows down. I just switched to this build today and cheaply as possible, I'm enjoying the tankiness of it (even at 7.6k ES) and can map fairly well up to a point. I know I didn't buy any of the optimal gear but I would love to know what to upgrade first to get the most DPS. A general order of things to upgrade would be awesome so please check out my profile.

I have about 3.5 EX to spend at the moment. Any help is seriously appreciated as I am fairly new to the game!

I'd start by doing the following:

1) Get a 6-link Incandescent Heart - they were going for about 3ex last I checked. This alone should improve your DPS quite a bit.

From there I'd look into upping your ES - it's pretty easy to get to 10k. Along these lines:

1) Reroll your shield using fossils. First use Perfect fossils until you hit 29 or 30 quality. Once you've done that use Dense fossils. I'd aim for something better than 350es or so. Stop once you reach that;

2) Buy a Watcher's Eye jewel with the mod Gain % of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield while affected by Clarity. These go for about 6ex in Betrayal SC - but they're well worth it. In my case this jewel boosts my total ES by about 1400.

There are a lot of other upgrades you can make. I recommend that you download your character into the Path of Building program. Using PoB you can change equipment/passives/jewels/gems/etc. and see how the changes impact your character.
Dernière édition par hankinsohl, le 3 févr. 2019 01:12:19
"
Freya98 a écrit :
what about the shield apep's supremacy and the helmet the vertex for this build?

btw is it a problem if i have a 300 es helmet and a 400 es shield and 200 es boots but without an int roll and with res + accuracy instead?

how big is the dmg difference between bf, ms and ms with 2 proj enchant?

can someone help me pls?
Let me ask u all for some advice

I am using a 5l right now, and I have money to buy a 6l OR to buy a shaper gloves with +1 socketed gems

What should I buy first? Thank you all!!
"
larsahh_ a écrit :
Finally managed to geat the gear I needed to go LowLife so I switched to it today. Still not sure about gem/couple auras but DPS and clearspeed skyrocketed. I'd like to fit in Aspectt of the spider somehow so I'll keep tinkering. I gave up lot of survivability but dying at 100 doesn't really matter at all for me!

Anyway for those interested check my profile. The key items to make it work for me were Shavronnes, +2 MS Crown of Eyes, Atziri's Reflection to be curse immune and fit in Dying Sun.

I'll come back in couple days and write more thoughts about it.

Sick gear! how you guys get so much currency is beyond crazy for me xD

The only thing i don't understand on your character is pain attunement, why take it? you don't cast spells and crown doesn't work with more/less multipliers.
"
XulaZ a écrit :
Let me ask u all for some advice

I am using a 5l right now, and I have money to buy a 6l OR to buy a shaper gloves with +1 socketed gems

What should I buy first? Thank you all!!

Personally, I'd get the 6-link first.

Higher DPS = faster clears = more income for future purchases.

Shaper +1 gloves is a good purchase too - but you'd also want to purchase a level 4 Enlighten to fully leverage it.
"
Freya98 a écrit :
"
Freya98 a écrit :
what about the shield apep's supremacy and the helmet the vertex for this build?

btw is it a problem if i have a 300 es helmet and a 400 es shield and 200 es boots but without an int roll and with res + accuracy instead?

how big is the dmg difference between bf, ms and ms with 2 proj enchant?

can someone help me pls?

Prima facie... both items might work out well with this build.

Neither piece of gear is commonly chosen though - so you're off the beaten path if you choose to use them.

Unless you are an experienced POE player who can create builds on your own and can leverage a unique's stats to best advantage - I'd recommend that you avoid both pieces of gear and instead pick the gear recommended by this guide.

>> btw is it a problem if i have a 300 es helmet and a 400 es shield and 200 es boots but without an int roll and with res + accuracy instead?
Intelligence increases both damage and energy shield.

Accuracy caps at 95%. If you equip the recommended items you'll be accuracy capped, and thus accuracy on your rares is a wasted stat.

BF has OK damage - many players down Uber Elder with BF. MS has higher damage though - if you decide to use MS, you'll absolutely want to get a helm with +2 MS proctiles - its roughly a 40% damage increase.
Dernière édition par hankinsohl, le 3 févr. 2019 11:31:21
"
hankinsohl a écrit :

Accuracy caps at 95%. If you equip the recommended items you'll be accuracy capped, and thus accuracy on your rares is a wasted stat.

Accuracy is always good, it provides massive boost to attack speed
"
grizzly40 a écrit :
"
hankinsohl a écrit :

Accuracy is always good, it provides massive boost to attack speed

Touche - Undeniable does increase attack speed by 1% per 200 Acuracy Rating.

With regard to the cap mentioned in my original post - it's not accuracy that's capped - it's chance to hit that's capped at 95% by default.
Dernière édition par hankinsohl, le 3 févr. 2019 11:56:25

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires