[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

Greetings.
Where are you guys getting mana leech from if you don't take mind-drinker?
Hey, first week nears it's end and my leaguestarter farmed up lot of currency, completed atlas and looking atm into rerolling to this. Couple questions since I never played BF. I see the mana cost is very low on bf, but my question still remains about mana leech, where is that coming from? or is the cost low enough to not need to worry about it. Second, what's the best boots enchant?

I picked up cheap +2 aoe Touchies, most likely going very defensive with 3 different purities to put max res at 80/80/81 to push down deep in delves. Just worried about the dmg, but I guess I'll just have to see how it turns out.
Dernière édition par larsahh_, le 12 déc. 2018 13:25:11
"
matt68155 a écrit :
Where are you guys getting mana leech from if you don't take mind-drinker?

Mana is not a problem. The regen in the skill tree is enough.
"
Ashyn2147 a écrit :
Is the life by hit from the HoWA is applied to the shield with Gosth reaver ?

no
Having really good times with this build. I modified it a little for my liking: got total 12 es gained on hit from jewels. Got 3 mana gained on hit on ring. Use determination to bring armor to 12+k at lvl 77. Bought aegis which got me 80% max cold res, 32% block, and 250+ es on block with current stats. Also I am using ancestrall call, multistrike and faster attacks linked to my molten strike, with HoWa and ancestral protector, this gives like 10 attacks per second which are doubled by multistrike. DPS is cool enough, survivability and sustainability are beyond any expectations. Right now I have 6k es, and es pool rarely goes down lower than 95%. And I still have helmet and gloves that I got at like lvl 30. Rings and amulet are nothing special too. Boots are just regular shit for lvl 50 that I got for 1c. So loooots of options for improvement. This build is awesome!

PS Also, I started leveling as is without respecing anything from lvl 1. It was kinda hard... I took unstoppable as first ascendancy and then enabled ci reaver and zealot at the same time. So its possible to level like this, but its not very comfortable. It starts to get reeeealy nice around lvl 55-60
Dernière édition par DogbertSt, le 12 déc. 2018 16:52:56
So Im trying to figure out how to get to 10K ES from 6.2k which I am currently? Can I really get 4k ES from Watchers eye and 4 rare Jewels? Can someone check my Character out and tell me what Im not seeing here?
"
matt68155 a écrit :
So Im trying to figure out how to get to 10K ES from 6.2k which I am currently? Can I really get 4k ES from Watchers eye and 4 rare Jewels? Can someone check my Character out and tell me what Im not seeing here?

Your Rings and amulet should all have at least 18% increased maximum energy shield.

Your shield and helmet should at least have 300 energy shield. then y will be way better.
Do you recommend Blade Flurry or Molten Strike for 3.5? Thanks in advance.
"
Skism24 a écrit :
Do you recommend Blade Flurry or Molten Strike for 3.5? Thanks in advance.

Either works. I started / leveled as Molten Strike, but it felt a bit clunky attack speed wise. It also felt a bit worse simply because you lose 2 projectiles baseline from Wildfire nerf. I'm sure it's still good and competitive, but the helm enchant is now a necessity IMO. Before it was a luxury.

Switched to BF and am enjoying it. With the increased AOE node / pure talent / increased AOE gem clear is solid and single target feels better to me.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires