[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

"
matt68155 a écrit :
I honestly cant find anything

Yeah, it's basically costing me 2 passive points to run another 4% reduced mana used and I can't figure out why...
"
"
matt68155 a écrit :

Yeah, it's basically costing me 2 passive points to run another 4% reduced mana used and I can't figure out why...

You don't have +1 gem shaper's touch
"
grizzly40 a écrit :
"
"
matt68155 a écrit :

You don't have +1 gem shaper's touch

Thanks a lot. Didn't realize that +1 gem ones save us 2 points. It's not too big of a deal, it was just annoying to not be able to find out what I missed. It's +2 to level of socketed aura gems we need?
Dernière édition par SolloPoE, le 13 déc. 2018 18:56:51
If I were to go a generic Jugg build would it be okay as a league starter? As in not follow this guide exactly but slap some orbs in and change the tree up later once I've got some currency?
Dernière édition par MrToweliee, le 13 déc. 2018 19:08:32
Still Early days into this league but up and running and its just as good as ever. Lots of gear refining to do but such a great build, soooo tanky!!

Spoiler
Dernière édition par DannyC11, le 14 déc. 2018 07:28:57
Does anyone know how to calculate our BF dps? Im super confused looking all over on how to do it.
Hi!!!!

I was just about to try your build, but dude ... I found like 4 different build trees in your guide, how should i specc?!

I think i need a guide in your guide how to specc, because the specc trees are very different to eachother 2
You , the pro-guys, use Warbanner ?
The adrenalina stuff is good but 2.5 sec....
Gratz for any opinion...
Sry Noob question:
Do we have to use Bloodrage with Cwdt setup so we get the 50% increased regen from Pantheon ?
I dont see him having Bloodrage linked with cwdt
"
Fluffymuffi a écrit :
Sry Noob question:
Do we have to use Bloodrage with Cwdt setup so we get the 50% increased regen from Pantheon ?
I dont see him having Bloodrage linked with cwdt

No need. with kills to refresh the time is always up.
The activasion regen from pantheon don't kill Bloodrage
Dernière édition par Stressman, le 15 déc. 2018 06:58:33

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires