[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

How many regret do i need?
Thanks for your answer

PS: The second link skill tree doesn't work for me
Hi, lachdannan
Can u post what skills you use for maping and for boss ?
Great job with your last post.
"
Stressman a écrit :
Hi, lachdannan
Can u post what skills you use for maping and for boss ?
Great job with your last post.

Before respec I was just using a basic RF+Scorching ray setup

Post respec it's just the build as explained by OP.

More Detail:
Spoiler
(4/5/6Link - Chest)
-Main Attack-
Blade Flurry
Melee Damage on Full Life
Elemental Damage with Attacks

Elemental Focus
Increased Area of Effect/Concentrated Effect (Optional 5th Link)
Lightning Penetration (Luxury 6th Link)

(No links - Shield or Weapon)
-Auras-
Discipline
Wrath
Herald of Ash

(3 Link - Shield or Weapon)
-Utilities-
Increased Duration
War Banner

Blood Rage

(4 Link - Gloves/Boots/Helm)
-Movement-
Shield Charge
Fortify

Faster Attacks
Culling Strike

(4 Link - Gloves/Boots/Helm)
-Pantheon CWDT-
Cast When Damage Takenlv 1*
Immortal Calllv 1 *
Increased Duration as high as u can level*
Enfeeble/Elemental Weakness/Conductivitylv 5*

(No links - Leftover/Other)
Ancestral Protector

*Gem Level on these will depend on your total endurance charges, life pool and preference. I am using

I am focussing a lot more on DPS rather than tankiness/ES this league. Eventually I hope to reach 10k ES, but I am already comfortable at 5k.
I am planning to run 0 reduced mana reserved in tree and corruptions but I'll need corrupted Shaper's Touch and lv4 Enlighten for that. That should cover herald, wrath, disc, clarity and banner.

Today's Top tip:
Spoiler
Don't neglect your flasks!
Atziri's will add a tonne of damage.
Vinktars will give u much needed lightning penetration (especially without the 6th link in chest).
Wise oak combos with Vinktars to make your lightning resistance the highest, which gives even more penetration!
All three flasks can be had for <20c and are arguably the most cost efficient damage upgrades you can make once you core build is setup.
(I even got my flasks before upgrading HoTM into HoWA!)
gratz lachdannan.
Nvm Im a bot and just read your FAQ... lol everything answered
Dernière édition par matt68155, le 10 déc. 2018 12:43:30
"
matt68155 a écrit :
Nvm Im a bot and just read your FAQ... lol everything answered

I can asure you that this build is going to tank everything. Im playing path for couple of years now and this one is my tankiest yet for sure. And the damage is very good!
build going great guys, anyone else running molten strike? feels a little lacking than before with lesser balls
"
Stanner3108 a écrit :
build going great guys, anyone else running molten strike? feels a little lacking than before with lesser balls

Pretty sure that now you absolutely need helm enchant to make it feel good (dying sun as well, but it's not AS important)
Seeing all the Reddit threads about the league being rippy has me anxious to finally swap over but I'm no where near ready. But can't wait till I do. I'm pretty sure we'll be able to face tank almost any syndicate member.
"
ThorTheGray a écrit :
Seeing all the Reddit threads about the league being rippy has me anxious to finally swap over but I'm no where near ready. But can't wait till I do. I'm pretty sure we'll be able to face tank almost any syndicate member.

Can confirm. Once I setup the pantheon and got unbreakable ascendancy, you straight up just afk the syndicate fights :D

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires