[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

"
Khaini a écrit :
Can somebody give me a decently detailed guide on how I would level this build?
Thanks

How to level with a BOW to Blood Aqueducts in 2 hours (by RaizQT):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELzY5jwWEqw
"
PUNSHET2 a écrit :
hey guys im trying to make a ranger now.

what leveling skills setup do you guys recommend for my tabula rasa?

How to level with a BOW to Blood Aqueducts in 2 hours (by RaizQT):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELzY5jwWEqw
How is his mana cost only 20
What is the best ring to replace Pyre with as I am using and planing on using Frostferno
What is the best ring to replace Pyre with as I am using and planing on using Frostferno
"
Phenomena a écrit :

Opal with life, accuracy, WED, res
you will still need the pyre if you use ele hit to clear with in a six link as well as the single target in the helm
If you are going Avatar of Fire do you hold off using combat focus jewels until you reach it?

Is Quill rain best bow for clear even with 40% less damage? assume that,s for attack speed & mirage archer to pick off stragglers. I saw Tempest suggested somewhere, also has good attack speed,

"
Shankhook a écrit :
If you are going Avatar of Fire do you hold off using combat focus jewels until you reach it?

Is Quill rain best bow for clear even with 40% less damage? assume that,s for attack speed & mirage archer to pick off stragglers. I saw Tempest suggested somewhere, also has good attack speed,

Quill rain is very good. Clearing red maps no problem on only 5l set up. Mobs typically don't take more than 1 volley.
Yeah I'm using Quill rain and it does feel really nice, eats up my mana like a mofo at lev55 though.

I was gonna go Frostferno but if you still need the pyre ring for clear i'm not so sure.

More inclined to go 2 six link bows at the moment and a devoto/qotf combo

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires