[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

Hi everyone!

I'm new to PoE and I'm currently running Vaal Grace and Vaal Haste. Both cut off 50% of my mana pool, so I think I'll need some nodes of reduced mana reserved if I want to have both activated (I've been thinking of 12% reduced mana reserved, 6 passive points for that aim). Which ones would you recommend me?

Thanks in advance. Best regards!
"
Nanomere a écrit :
Hi everyone!

I'm new to PoE and I'm currently running Vaal Grace and Vaal Haste. Both cut off 50% of my mana pool, so I think I'll need some nodes of reduced mana reserved if I want to have both activated (I've been thinking of 12% reduced mana reserved, 6 passive points for that aim). Which ones would you recommend me?

Thanks in advance. Best regards!

Decide which Aura you want, cause you will need Herald of Ash + Vaal grace/Haste
where are you guys getting the str needed for kaom?
"
Clerigon a écrit :
where are you guys getting the str needed for kaom?

Ring/belt/boots in my case, wherever you can roll str on will help. Shouldn't be too hard
Alright. Thanks @niksxs!
Hey guys trying the speed version of this build seem to be having trouble with sos and surviablity any tips on what I could do to improve thanks in advance
Dps **
Anyone else struggling with mana when bossing with GMP? Also running into some

About 6.5K life but still struggling a bit with getting 1 shot. Any advice would we great! Thanks

How do you survive with this build? It has almost no defensive layers
"
FRENZYAK a écrit :
Anyone else struggling with mana when bossing with GMP? Also running into some

About 6.5K life but still struggling a bit with getting 1 shot. Any advice would we great! Thanks

use only 1 aura on 50%. i use 2 auras only in MF spec with thief's torment (my mf in profile now).

Btw it does t14-15 xD

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires