[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

Im new here, how we convert to 100% Fire damage? I can´t see it
Dernière édition par tanbao, le 23 déc. 2018 16:22:22
uber elder done with the ranged version of the build.

but still have troubles with mastermind
"
imf1989 a écrit :

Sorry what do you mean by ranged version of the build? We have similar trees (i'll end up like that, just following OP) but you have different gear namely lightpoacher, bow, and bubonic trail.

"
limitedagenda a écrit :
Hey haukaud I was gonna recommend you get a Kaom's (I recently switched from a Loreweave and saw my survivability spike a ton) but looks like you already have much better gear than me :P

Yeah switching over to kaom and frostferno was the deal breaker for me. They are just too strong not to :D

What kind of quivers you guys are rocking with? Thinking of getting rigwald's Quills
"
limitedagenda a écrit :
"
imf1989 a écrit :

Sorry what do you mean by ranged version of the build? We have similar trees (i'll end up like that, just following OP) but you have different gear namely lightpoacher, bow, and bubonic trail.

ye. the tree is the same. i just don't use elehit w/o GMP, and this gear give more proc to this version (cause don't care about secondary attack skill)

Point blank - depends on situation. Switched it off on uber. In delve/maps turned ON. Mb on some bosses (like guardians) its needed.

So just been trying to switch from a Chin Sol to a +3 bow, and one thing I hadn't considered is that getting the right colors on the bow is pretty hard. The optimal set up I believe is 4R1B1G (if using Call of the Brotherhood) or 3R2B1G (if using Pyre) for your single target, and on a 212 Dex requirement bow this is going to be stupidly expensive on average to chrome it, so consider that before taking the plunge.

Not sure how much Slower Proj will make the single target feel bad at range, if you end up with 2G. Or Faster Attacks I guess isn't the worst thing.

Maybe I'll get lucky with white sockets from Betrayal benches :/
Dernière édition par SorakPoE, le 24 déc. 2018 00:55:29
"
SorakPoE a écrit :
So just been trying to switch from a Chin Sol to a +3 bow, and one thing I hadn't considered is that getting the right colors on the bow is pretty hard. The optimal set up I believe is 4R1B1G (if using Call of the Brotherhood) or 3R2B1G (if using Pyre) for your single target, and on a 212 Dex requirement bow this is going to be stupidly expensive on average to chrome it, so consider that before taking the plunge.

Not sure how much Slower Proj will make the single target feel bad at range, if you end up with 2G. Or Faster Attacks I guess isn't the worst thing.

Maybe I'll get lucky with white sockets from Betrayal benches :/

I got another one bow +3 and now i'm selling it.
The main is

I don't like elehit w/o GMP cause of low leech and you need to aim much more.

In a few days i'll try to record uber elder farm with that. Last (btw first) time i farmed - 3 deaths.
You just run dodge and damage(a few time to shoot, no time to aim)

I tried 1 target elehit a lot of times. nothing special. high damage, need to aim hard, harder to dodje attacks.IMHO

Have a question to all too:

ATM using this gloves + Assassin's mark with curse on hit.
Idea to upgrade is: to rid off assassin's mark, and get Ele weak gloves (1 abyss socket) ~4exa

So then I have+2 sockets (have problems with them cause of the abyss items but really like them).

Get Enlighten corrupted 3 lvl (~8 exa).

And add Haste+Enlighten support to Anger (will need to get 2-3 mana passives on tree, it's + 1-2 lvl if to rid off 3% life bonus.
Dernière édition par imf1989, le 24 déc. 2018 02:24:58
"
Sajwo a écrit :
"
Sainzization a écrit :
"
Sajwo a écrit :
could you make a tree without xoph's blood/with soul raker?

also what do you think about swapping fire pen for cold to fire?

In the OP there is a tree without it.

no there isn't a tree without xoph and with soul raker

there is no way where u can combine it. because u need the skill points to get to avatar of fire. so, save ur money for a xophs.

could need some help with improvement. is it worse to buy a frostferno and get single target setup in there, get a 4link chest with high-life and kaoms root for start?
"
imf1989 a écrit :

I suppose that's another approach and prob good particularly for Uber Elder. I find that in Syndicate fights popping Vaal Grace and facetanking to get them down quickly works better for me than trying to manually dodge when there's so much shit flying around I can't see anything.

Granted I'm used to it from using Chin Sol, but you do 3x DPS with a focused single target close up than using a set up with GMP and Mirage from far away. If you're doing Shaper for instance where he has fairly lengthy phases of free DPS it works really well.
"
SorakPoE a écrit :
"
imf1989 a écrit :

I suppose that's another approach and prob good particularly for Uber Elder. I find that in Syndicate fights popping Vaal Grace and facetanking to get them down quickly works better for me than trying to manually dodge when there's so much shit flying around I can't see anything.

Granted I'm used to it from using Chin Sol, but you do 3x DPS with a focused single target close up than using a set up with GMP and Mirage from far away. If you're doing Shaper for instance where he has fairly lengthy phases of free DPS it works really well.

Honestly his approach is just laziness. Single target ele hit is way better, in every case it outdoes GMP ele hit. You get -% damage and you lose 1 link. You also cant use frostferno and it requires kind of bigger investment, especially if you want to get the same dps, if not.. well it's fine, but less uber dps makes the fight potentially more dangerous.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires