[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

You think this build will be still viable on 3.4?

Combat Focus now causes Elemental Hit to deal 50% less damage of the prevented element, including damage that gets converted from the prevented element to a new element. This affects all existing versions of the jewel.
"
plex_shop a écrit :
You think this build will be still viable on 3.4?

Combat Focus now causes Elemental Hit to deal 50% less damage of the prevented element, including damage that gets converted from the prevented element to a new element. This affects all existing versions of the jewel.

That basically means that it's going to do 2/3 of the damage that it was doing before, and some people were hitting 18m dps before, so... it'll be ok, but not as great.
Mirror Service: view-thread/2466500
Ultimate Dex Stacking Guide: view-thread/2466188
In other words, it will still be pretty viable? I murder most map bosses in a few shots and none of my gems are even lev20 yet, 1/3 of damage loss could mean just 1 or 2 more hits for bosses? Seems fine to me. Crowd clearing never seems to be an issue when you can 1 shot an entire pack on a 5L.
It will still be the most broken build discovered so far :P
who can check pob damage ?? Is it playable in 3.4 ??
"
lidowxx a écrit :
In other words, it will still be pretty viable? I murder most map bosses in a few shots and none of my gems are even lev20 yet, 1/3 of damage loss could mean just 1 or 2 more hits for bosses? Seems fine to me. Crowd clearing never seems to be an issue when you can 1 shot an entire pack on a 5L.

I think so
"
who can check pob damage ?? Is it playable in 3.4 ??

2kk dps instead of 3kk dps on budget gear, I'd say LITERALLY UNPLAYABLE 3RD WORLD TRASH TIER SKILL
but damn, thats a nerf right there

hey guys, im looking for something new this league... how is this build as a league starter? i see it requires quite a lot uniquest to even work... thats kinda meh for a league starter, right? I dont wanna hit a brink wall and have to hunt for specific unique...
The Frostferno version is losing more than 1/3rd dps. Lvl 30 cold to fire adds 39% of cold as extra fire, so more of the damage was originally coming from the cold and lightning-to-cold portions of the elemental hit skill than the fire portion. It will probably be more like 60% of 3.3 damage (about what I lose in tooltip DPS when I unequip Xoph's Blood, which this change is similar to). It will still shred though.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires