[3.7 updated] Voidfletcher Deadeye (all core content cleared, budget options available, 600+ depth)

I ended up getting an elder ring with assassin's mark on hit to get power charges. The build is just destroying everything up to t14s, I don't have any t15s or 16s to try yet. I also had a level 22 herald of Ice, but I didn't really notice a difference in clear speed when I took it off so I switched to herald of purity.

The only thing I want to change is king of the hill, I'm not really liking the knock back cause then I have to readjust my tornado shot when I'm fighting a boss. Should I just get another jewel socket with the 3 pts?
probably, although my build wound up grabbing all the jewels within 3 nodes by like level 88 this time around.

But, I wouldn't really worry about the knockback. If you namelock a target with Tshot you'll still continue to aim right at them even if they're knocked back off screen, so both tshot and voidshot will hit just fine. I do agree it can get a bit annoying anyway, but the knockback is also not really an issue where that annoyance would count: against endgame bosses. None of them can be knocked back anyway, and non-endgame bosses usually go down in no time anyway so the downside of knockback will be pretty minor. And I'd say knockback *is* desirable in places like Delves, where it helps keep dangerous mobs that don't die immediately (which is common in rares as you go down further) from getting to you and potentially one-shotting you.

So yeah, I wouldn't spec out of it, especially since there's 100% crit chance in there, but it's up to you.
First of all, thanks for the guide. The build was fantastic and fun to play with.

Likewise, i also forgo knock back in preference for more evasion and life to get revenge of the hunt. (lvl 93) Dps isn't the issue, its hard to survive sometimes.

I got pretty lucky this league and i managed to get a shaped ring with assassin's mark. In addition, i replaced the helmet and body armour with farrul's bite and fur. There is improved crit chance and extra damage on blinded enemies.

Farming for a watcher's eye with crit and flat cold next.
Dernière édition par 430i, le 24 sept. 2018 22:53:32
hey man im kinna new to this game can u explain y u put point on claw damage in your talent tree?
"
FishyFishScale a écrit :
hey man im kinna new to this game can u explain y u put point on claw damage in your talent tree?

The jewel Lioneye's Fall converts those nodes into working with bows.
Hello! Tell please, what enchantments did you use at labs?
"
anakoncha a écrit :

Pretty much whatever on boots and gloves, neither are a huge deal... if i had to pick, probably Reflection on gloves and either 'movespeed if you haven't been hit recently' or merc- or uber-tier 'chance to avoid stun if you've killed recently'.

For the helm, assuming you use Tshot for bossing, the choice should eventually be "Tornado Shot fire 2 additional secondary projectiles", but that's pricey. Until you can get that, whatever relevant works... tshot damage or crit chance, relevant reduced mana reservation ones, if you're using ice golem then increased buff granted by ice golem, etc.
"
Shppy a écrit :
"
anakoncha a écrit :

Pretty much whatever on boots and gloves, neither are a huge deal... if i had to pick, probably Reflection on gloves and either 'movespeed if you haven't been hit recently' or merc- or uber-tier 'chance to avoid stun if you've killed recently'.

For the helm, assuming you use Tshot for bossing, the choice should eventually be "Tornado Shot fire 2 additional secondary projectiles", but that's pricey. Until you can get that, whatever relevant works... tshot damage or crit chance, relevant reduced mana reservation ones, if you're using ice golem then increased buff granted by ice golem, etc.

Thanks for the answer! Your guide is very good.
If I calculate right, this void shot gives me around 20% more dps (only with more than 4 projectiles). Shouldn't be the major damage source, but definitely worth to try especially for the fun. The AOE overlap better than I thought.
How do you get enough INT to level HOI and Hatred

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires