[3.7 updated] Voidfletcher Deadeye (all core content cleared, budget options available, 600+ depth)

"
Eathb a écrit :
Hey Shppy, I re-spec'd to this build and made a video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWcir2H_Y6c

Truth be told, I don't think it will go far in Delves (250-300 range max, too low life to survive hits) but I can see it clearing all content if you're mechanically sound.

cool, mind if i add the link into the OP (with credit given of course)?
Ya that's fine. I did it because there are no videos.

This is my current gear as of level 84, currently working on an uber champ right now so I've put any bigger progress towards my budget on a hold at the moment to continue leveling my champion. But with this temporary gear, I've done up to T10, Uber Izaro and Normal Atziri with ease. The only problem is being squishy but I am aware that I am in need of life rolls on some of my gear so I'm still upgrading towards what you have as your main gear but something more tanky. I used something similar to the chestplate but for now I'm running with 5L Belly of the Beast and it is working fantastically. Build is solid.
Sorry if i missed this but did you post a PoB for this?
"
Menono a écrit :

nah, sorry, i don't really use PoB.
"
Menono a écrit :

just import his character into pob... it's public.
Hello, just an update but I've more or less completed this build now after deciding to blow 12ex on a +1 Voidfletcher (not worth but I was impatient).

Made changes to the tree/setup myself to pump it way more much needed life (~7k) which meant changes to the skill tree and also using a Kaom's and dual 6Ls. To compensate for the damage loss, I've removed Hatred and am using a Lightning setup instead. Removed Ice Shot as TS is just superior in every way for clearing. Pandemonius is out as it has zero life and quite frankly an Abyss jewel with blind on hit does the same thing considering how many projectiles you launch.

Granted this is not cheap gear but I've done all content except for U Atziri and pushing towards 300 delves.

Feel free to look at my character in public, I'll try to get an Uber Elder video kill at some point.

The damage is the real deal though. One of those instaphase bosses type builds if you get your timing right. Oddly enough have gotten a few PMs in the YouTube video I recorded previously.
Dernière édition par Eathb, le 22 sept. 2018 08:12:08
got my +1 for 4ex a week or so ago, was pretty happy.

Lightning sounds alright, but I'd still prefer cold tbh. I like my Pandemonius, and my chill/freeze. And Mark of the Elder, it's got a nice mix of cold, life, and inc damage in a nice cheap package.

And yeah, Iceshot (or a second skill in addition to Tshot) isn't really necessary, you're right. I like it for the sake of having a mirage archer to accompany my own dps and cover my *ss, it's very effective for defense while clearing in addition to augmenting dps and providing some chilled ground (good for proccing pandemonius/hypothermia when hits have a hard time chilling like in 90% chance to avoid maps).

But if don't care about that you don't really need a second 6L, so Kaom's is reasonable if you're cool passing up on a crit chest and getting that much strength. I don't really buy into needing that much life personally, i don't mind the occasional death (i do mind frequent deaths, but i don't have that issue with ~4.8k on this build outside of uber elder), but for making this build hc-viable or safer in delves something like that would help.

I've gotten my setup mostly completed now, minus a few optimizations (+2 tshot helm, curse on hit tombfist, maybe some better rares eventually), and it's going fine again. I've taken down uber elder again and am down to about ~320 in delves with only a couple deaths along the way, though i will admit abyssal cities worry me - the enemies that shade form up to me to attack hit hard if they get through my evasion/dodge and i can't do much about it... at some point those particular enemies with a rough combination of mob and area affixes plus higher base damage from delving deeper will oneshot me and cost me city instances, but around 300 it's still survivable. Outside of those areas the cc and dps from my setup is enough to keep me alive and safe from being touched by most enemies even with my 4.8k life, so i'm still delving strong with my setup.

I should note that I did change up my build a little this league... I did use caustic arrow for a bit, but ultimately decided to stick with tshot. But more importantly, I've decided to replace Herald of Ice with Herald of Purity. The ice explosions weren't really a relevant factor, I mostly used HoI for the extra flat damage (could easily swap that out for Arctic Armor too if you want defense btw). However, Herald of Purity gives me decent damage to my attacks from the phys being converted/added as cold, and the minions it spawns are very helpful for drawing aggro and bodyblocking enemies with no real effort put into maintaining them. They're part of the reason I do feel fairly safe in delves.
Dernière édition par Shppy, le 22 sept. 2018 23:06:57
How does this compare to windripper / dex stacking bow builds for farming t16s? And do you need the chest with critical strike chance? I would like to use a QoTF to go fast
Dernière édition par essencevox, le 23 sept. 2018 00:40:42
"
essencevox a écrit :
How does this compare to windripper / dex stacking bow builds for farming t16s? And do you need the chest with critical strike chance? I would like to use a QoTF to go fast

i can burn through t16s pretty easily. I take the occasional death to a guardian hit (usually the purifier's weapon toss, that one's a pain), but clearing the maps themselves is easy. Even easier if we're talking elder'd maps where bosses aren't an issue. Only mod I reroll is ele reflect, although it's best to avoid using tshot on phys reflect maps too... can swap it out for caustic arrow (similar tactics and dps, but all phys is converted) or just use iceshot/voidshot for everything.

As for the crit chest, you could go without, but for my setup it's the difference between ~54% crit chance and ~45%, or ~80% and 70% with a diamond flask. Still passable, I guess, but i wouldn't care for the feel personally.

However, if you wanted to make up for not having a crit chest, you could:

-use the flat crit hatred watcher's eye instead (for my build the flat cold damage one is better with a diamond flask up, but without a crit chest the crit eye is probably better)

-use inc crit strikes support (i'd rather not since other supports are better dps or more useful, and it's not an option to help void shot)

-find a way to get power charges (120% inc crit chance would give 9% total crit chance, almost exactly as much as the chest... pcoc wouldn't be a bad call)
Dernière édition par Shppy, le 23 sept. 2018 02:03:32

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires