g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

"
kazafz a écrit :
Hi g00fy, great build once again!

Your ele buzzsaw build was the first build that I really enjoyed and was able to clear all content (back in Harbinger) and now I'm enjoying this Champion reave/bflurry build as well.

I believe this has been raised previously as well but I have a question regarding the blood rage gem. Are you able to update the gem section in your guide to include blood rage? I think you mentioned this was updated already but I just had a look at your gem section in the guide and don't see it reflect yet.

Thanks for all your efforts!

Could swear I had this in there somewhere but can't seem to find it either so reupdated, tnx for pointing it out.
"
g00fy_goober a écrit :
"
kazafz a écrit :
Hi g00fy, great build once again!

Your ele buzzsaw build was the first build that I really enjoyed and was able to clear all content (back in Harbinger) and now I'm enjoying this Champion reave/bflurry build as well.

I believe this has been raised previously as well but I have a question regarding the blood rage gem. Are you able to update the gem section in your guide to include blood rage? I think you mentioned this was updated already but I just had a look at your gem section in the guide and don't see it reflect yet.

Thanks for all your efforts!

Could swear I had this in there somewhere but can't seem to find it either so reupdated, tnx for pointing it out.

Thanks so much for the swift reply and update! Hope you're enjoying the league as much as we all are!
Hi and thank you for the great build!I have a question.Since we now use Vaal Reave can we drop Incresed Area of effect and replace it with something else,and if we can do so what will be the best gem to replace it with?
"
Zeus90 a écrit :
Hi and thank you for the great build!I have a question.Since we now use Vaal Reave can we drop Incresed Area of effect and replace it with something else,and if we can do so what will be the best gem to replace it with?

I mean you probably could but you also have to remember vaal reave will not always be up. Also seeing as even on t16 maps you insta kill everything I would just stick with inc aoe and enjoy a reave that hits the whole screen.
hello, im following your build since some days and I find it great. I would like to ask couple questions, I'm not really expert in this game, so my questions gonna be really silly.

1) I saw this: *NOTE 2* Since Farruls chest is no longer able to be obtained I would slide a blood rage gem into setup somewhere.
Does it means I can place blood rage anywhere? or need to be not linked to other gems?

2) I'm having some troubles understanding how to use the vaal reave. How is the correct gem setup for this?

thanks a lot.
"
Dhalilax a écrit :
hello, im following your build since some days and I find it great. I would like to ask couple questions, I'm not really expert in this game, so my questions gonna be really silly.

1) I saw this: *NOTE 2* Since Farruls chest is no longer able to be obtained I would slide a blood rage gem into setup somewhere.
Does it means I can place blood rage anywhere? or need to be not linked to other gems?

2) I'm having some troubles understanding how to use the vaal reave. How is the correct gem setup for this?

thanks a lot.

You can place blood rage anywhere. Just use it to generate frenzy charges.

For vaal reave it has both regular reave + vaal reave on it now, simply run reave like normal. You can use vaal reave when it has charges up to extend your aoe by giving reave 8 charges instead of just 4.

All vaal skill gems now include the regular version on the same gem. This was in the patchnotes.
Abyssus nerf impact a lot?

I mean, will this build be able to do all the content with this nerf? 150 to 225 -> 100-125 % to Melee Critical Strike Multiplier
Dernière édition par mathfh, le 9 juin 2018 01:21:49
"
mathfh a écrit :
Abyssus nerf impact a lot?

I mean, will this build be able to do all the content with this nerf? 150 to 225 -> 100-125 % to Melee Critical Strike Multiplier

Abyssus was nerfed before I even did this build so yes.
Checking my PoB i saw phys to lightning was 25% damage gain over increased crit damage and was wondering why you decided to go with the crit gem
"
Holysparkz a écrit :
Checking my PoB i saw phys to lightning was 25% damage gain over increased crit damage and was wondering why you decided to go with the crit gem

You do not have the crit watcher's eye jewel or optimal gear for crit. Not saying its bad... but with the watcher's eye flat base crit and the 3 power charges from farruls chest, and cats stealth my crit chance was over 80% even without diamond flask.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires