g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

Hey g00fy_goober, your elebuzzsaw raider was the very first build I played in PoE and it was tons of fun :) Naturally I jumped onto your reave build since I really enjoy the skill. I read through the guide and I have a few questions (some might be stupid so bare with me)

- I saw above you talked about blood rage and frenzy/power charges. So just to confirm, it would be best to put in blood rage for the frenzy charges? (the guide isn't updated) ... and then is there any way to get the power charges? I remember when I did Mathil's reave he used Death's Hand to generate power charges (but I'm assuming this item is not ideal because we want the elemental damage from the stat stick? (correct me if im wrong).

- What would be a good alternate flask to taste of hate?

- What should I aim for in a budget friendly stat stick? I'm guessing just one 'phys dmg as extra xxxx damage' and global crit multi?

Thanks in advance
"
Scrublantus a écrit :
Hey g00fy_goober, your elebuzzsaw raider was the very first build I played in PoE and it was tons of fun :) Naturally I jumped onto your reave build since I really enjoy the skill. I read through the guide and I have a few questions (some might be stupid so bare with me)

- I saw above you talked about blood rage and frenzy/power charges. So just to confirm, it would be best to put in blood rage for the frenzy charges? (the guide isn't updated) ... and then is there any way to get the power charges? I remember when I did Mathil's reave he used Death's Hand to generate power charges (but I'm assuming this item is not ideal because we want the elemental damage from the stat stick? (correct me if im wrong).

- What would be a good alternate flask to taste of hate?

- What should I aim for in a budget friendly stat stick? I'm guessing just one 'phys dmg as extra xxxx damage' and global crit multi?

Thanks in advance

Glad to hear you liked my buzzsaw build :)

I would assume for most people blood rage for frenzy charges will be best (power charges you will not get at all). Farrul chest is 1000000% the way to go... just doesn't exist anymore for league so best bet would be to go back to a belly and use blood rage. Stat stick will be much much better than 3 measely power charges. Your crit chance is already super high even without the power charges, they were just a nice bonus from farruls.

Would probably use defensive flask till you got taste of hate. Probably a basalt or something.

For budget stat stick just look for a solid 1 mod 30%+ and crit multi, should be pretty cheap or even a 2 low roll of like 20+ might be pretty cheap.
I'm considering using this build (with some tweaks) as the basis of a Reave/BF build, except using swords with the new Story/Fate of the Vaal swords. Trading off the The fact that the physical damage gets entirely converted just feels like it will be really solid. The modified tree is http://poeurl.com/bXkN.
"
Atros81 a écrit :
I'm considering using this build (with some tweaks) as the basis of a Reave/BF build, except using swords with the new Story/Fate of the Vaal swords. Trading off the The fact that the physical damage gets entirely converted just feels like it will be really solid. The modified tree is http://poeurl.com/bXkN.

Hope it works out well for you!!! WTS my fate sword for 30c ;)
Heh... I might take you up on that when I get up to 50 to use it.
hello again :)

started off really well with this build as my starter, thanks again! 1 quick question: im new to the whole "stat stick business". is the "% increased elemental damage" from sceptres global? because i'll need to upgrade mine to a better one soon. thanks!
"
viatrix_1115 a écrit :
hello again :)

started off really well with this build as my starter, thanks again! 1 quick question: im new to the whole "stat stick business". is the "% increased elemental damage" from sceptres global? because i'll need to upgrade mine to a better one soon. thanks!

Yes it is
Hey :)

Loving the build in incursion but a little lost what i need to go for next. I need a ton of upgrades so wondering what to go for first as currency is tight.

Second question (sorry :P) i am just going for the life wheel now but i was wondering if i should drop some of the other nodes for jewel sockets?

Thanks,

Aaron
"
chinpokemon2905 a écrit :
Hey :)

Loving the build in incursion but a little lost what i need to go for next. I need a ton of upgrades so wondering what to go for first as currency is tight.

Second question (sorry :P) i am just going for the life wheel now but i was wondering if i should drop some of the other nodes for jewel sockets?

Thanks,

Aaron

Gear is completely up to you and versatile, get your required uniques and then upgrade slowly from there. If you need more offensive get a better offensive piece, better defensive, get something with more life/res etc.

As for nodes, I usually grab jewel sockets last or next to last.
Hi g00fy, great build once again!

Your ele buzzsaw build was the first build that I really enjoyed and was able to clear all content (back in Harbinger) and now I'm enjoying this Champion reave/bflurry build as well.

I believe this has been raised previously as well but I have a question regarding the blood rage gem. Are you able to update the gem section in your guide to include blood rage? I think you mentioned this was updated already but I just had a look at your gem section in the guide and don't see it reflect yet.

Thanks for all your efforts!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires