[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

Respeced this character from an underwhelming Flicker strike build

Anointed Fatal blade for now. After picking Fatal blade from the passive tree I'm thinking of going Tenacity or Assassination. Picked up the Cluster jewel you mentioned with Deep cuts, Fuel the fight and Martial prowess. For Medium cluster jewel I chose one with Precise focus and Hex breaker. Chance to impale is at 117% and Bosses are melting with this build. Clear speed is great too. The only annoying thing is the Delirium explosions.

Thought of dropping the amulet and Vulnerability setup for a ring with Curse on hit Assassin's mark but the Crit chance is already too high to need power charges and the damage is better with Impresence and Vulnerability setup not to mention a whole lot cheaper as well.

I also thought of not picking up Honed edge, Herbalism and Fatal blade and just go for Constitution and other damage nodes on the left half of the tree but the chance to hit took a big blow without Honed edge so decided to just follow your skill tree.

And for those wondering whether or not to use cluster jewels.. Use them! Deep cuts is just too good for Impale dps. I suggest to use the Community fork POB instead of the standard POB to know true Dps of Cyclone with Impale.
Dernière édition par krazydude, le 23 avr. 2020 18:31:01

Can anyone help me? I have no idea what to do with this.
I had T1 life and Curse on hit Assassin's mark
Used a regal and got a crappy Intelligence mod.
Annulled it off.
Now I have no idea what to do.. Do I just multi mod it?
"
krazydude a écrit :

Can anyone help me? I have no idea what to do with this.
I had T1 life and Curse on hit Assassin's mark
Used a regal and got a crappy Intelligence mod.
Annulled it off.
Now I have no idea what to do.. Do I just multi mod it?

You could craft an "Aspect of.." with the Menagerie, but then you'd have to drop one of the auras sooo not the best option.
I'd personally just wall off a shitty mod like mana, slam an ex and multimod.

P.S. depending on how good it rolled I would've jumped with joy with Int.

"
krazydude a écrit :
Chance to impale is at 117% and Bosses are melting with this build.

You only need 100% chance to Impale, you can stack Impale effect and Additional Impales though. Glad the build's working out for you :)
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Dernière édition par devon752, le 24 avr. 2020 05:07:49
I would've been happy with 35+ Intel too but what I got was like +13 to Intelligence or something. Was super lucky to Annul it off.

I was asking advice on what to do with it and someone said Multimod it to craft 2 prefixes - Flat phys and % increased damage and then slam a Warlord's exalted orb on it to craft Crit multi suffix.

If I somehow finish crafting this ring (don't have enough currency to even multimod rn), Do I use a ring like this over Impresence?
"
krazydude a écrit :
I would've been happy with 35+ Intel too but what I got was like +13 to Intelligence or something. Was super lucky to Annul it off.

I was asking advice on what to do with it and someone said Multimod it to craft 2 prefixes - Flat phys and % increased damage and then slam a Warlord's exalted orb on it to craft Crit multi suffix.

If I somehow finish crafting this ring (don't have enough currency to even multimod rn), Do I use a ring like this over Impresence?

That sounds like a decent plan. If you make that ring, then yeah, you should use it.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown

Can't craft an another mod. Would be OP if I could slam Critical multi but highly unlikely I guess.
"
krazydude a écrit :

Can't craft an another mod. Would be OP if I could slam Critical multi but highly unlikely I guess.

You can't use Conqueror orbs on already influenced items. You could've walled off a bad mod at start, slammed and then crafted this.
Dernière édition par devon752, le 24 avr. 2020 15:42:23
"
devon752 a écrit :
"
krazydude a écrit :

You can't use Conqueror orbs on already influenced items. You could've walled off a bad mod at start, slammed and then crafted this.

Yeah i got to know about that. I am new to crafting so I blame it on that.

I slammed an exalt and got this. I'm pretty content with it to be honest.
Dernière édition par krazydude, le 24 avr. 2020 16:11:47
"
krazydude a écrit :
"
devon752 a écrit :
"
krazydude a écrit :

Yeah i got to know about that. I am new to crafting so I blame it on that.

I slammed an exalt and got this. I'm pretty content with it to be honest.

Good slam lol. Pretty lucky ngl.

I can't believe how incredibly lucky I am lol. Literally my first day of crafting.

Hit T1 life and Tailwind. Regalled it to get %Armour and decided to just multimod it to be safe. Someone suggested to use Awakener orb on a Redeemer influenced item with Elusive and then on these boots but I didn't want to lose T1 life just for small bursts of speed from Elusive. Pretty solid boots I hope.

Also what are your thoughts about Champion ascendancy with the same build but somehow taking the Rampart node too. Champion seems pretty tanky and a lot of people are playing it for it's defensive capabilities so was just wondering.
Dernière édition par krazydude, le 25 avr. 2020 15:21:36

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires