[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

Hello if I cant afford a double pride watchers eye, for what mod I go first? Additional impale or increased damage?
Hi Devon.
Thanks for posting this guide.
I was wondering if you might be able to give me some advice.
I have 50 exalts to invest.
My PoB code: https://pastebin.com/wmHYs65d

My current gear:

"
Opytarion a écrit :
Hi Devon.
Thanks for posting this guide.
I was wondering if you might be able to give me some advice.
I have 50 exalts to invest.
My PoB code: https://pastebin.com/wmHYs65d

My current gear:

Sry I don't have the time to review PoBs but with a glance like this. You're missing intimidate somewhere. I'd recommend taking good 2x socket tombfist gloves like I did (possibly with a good corruption like %life) and compensate resists with the searching/murderous eye jewels and maybe one of the regular jewels on your tree.
Also I'd most likely remove the basalt for a diamond flask or if you prefer the tankines get rid of the lion's roar and take a diamond flask since it wont knockback enemies.

Try to get a cyclone enchant on your helmet.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Dernière édition par devon752, le 28 juil. 2020 04:06:42
"
Natholex a écrit :
Hello if I cant afford a double pride watchers eye, for what mod I go first? Additional impale or increased damage?

Additional impale, it's really expensive though.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
Hi, I'm currently running a Double Strike build and thinking of switching over now that I have a 6L Belly.

I was thinking that if I could use a well-rolled Hands of the High Templar with a double curse corrupt and dropped the Impresence for something spicier, would that affect the build too much?

Asking because I'm very new to PoE and melee in general.
Hey I hope that question is not too stupid... but what about Vaal Pact?
There's also a 0,4% mana leech node right under it that helps sustaining that cyclone cost.
"
SymphonyX a écrit :
Hey I hope that question is not too stupid... but what about Vaal Pact?
There's also a 0,4% mana leech node right under it that helps sustaining that cyclone cost.

Vaal pact is ok but not necessary in my opinion since the build uses regeneration and leech. You can take the 0.4% mana leech node if you want to sustain your cyclone without any problems or use the chest that gives -15 mana cost to attacks. You can also use a 6L hiltless and place your cyclone there. It will make your Cyclone cost life instead. There are also options of using -3 mana cost to channeling skills rings that you can buy or craft.
Thanks for clarification.
I just wondered if this build would also benefit from a Carnage Heart as a budget amulet option because it gives stats, resis and has the "+35% damage while leeching" modifier which (I'm not sure) should apply all the time because of Slayer Overleech?
Should i follow the 6-link in the POB or here in the guide?

so

Brutality > Fortify > Infused Channeling > Impale > Pulverise / added phys

or

Brutality > Fortify > Infused Channeling > Impale > Close Combat
"
mika1369 a écrit :
Should i follow the 6-link in the POB or here in the guide?

so

Brutality > Fortify > Infused Channeling > Impale > Pulverise / added phys

or

Brutality > Fortify > Infused Channeling > Impale > Close Combat

Good catch, sorry forgot to edit the guide. But basically a red socket or green ar both fine. Close combat would be the best option for damage, but if you want some flexibility between AOE and boss damage then go for Pulverise/Melee Phys. I went for close combat this time because I'm too lazy to swap gems :)

Added both options to the guide outside of PoB.
Dernière édition par devon752, le 28 sept. 2020 10:20:43

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires