[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

Hi. Ps4 player here. Having issues with running pride, flesh and blood, sand and stone and the banner. Not enough mana. What I doing wrong?
Hi. Ps4 player here. Having issues with running pride, flesh and blood, sand and stone and the banner. Not enough mana. What I doing wrong?
"
Razgriz1818 a écrit :

Do you have the -mana cost ring and do you have enlighten linked to your auras? If that's not enough take one mana leech node and your problems will be solved.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
I am still posting 100% mana reserved. I have a lvl 4 enlighten on my auras now at 88% reduced. So I can’t cast cyclone to get moving...sorry pretty new at this max aura thing...
"
Razgriz1818 a écrit :
I am still posting 100% mana reserved. I have a lvl 4 enlighten on my auras now at 88% reduced. So I can’t cast cyclone to get moving...sorry pretty new at this max aura thing...

Can't look at your character since it's private. You might be linking support gems to your auras... making them cost more.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
Hey-I was told in another chat that having your same gem setup in the Starforge as a 6L wouldn’t impact mana. Is that wrong? Do I/can I unlink a 6L ? Thanks again for the info.
Hey-I was told in another chat that having your same gem setup in the Starforge as a 6L wouldn’t impact mana. Is that wrong? Do I/can I unlink a 6L ? Thanks again for the info.
"
Razgriz1818 a écrit :

Make your profile public so I can check it.
It’s public now. Not sure how to see my ps4 characters but the one I’m using is Razgriz_Revanchist. Thanks again.
"
Razgriz1818 a écrit :
It’s public now. Not sure how to see my ps4 characters but the one I’m using is Razgriz_Revanchist. Thanks again.

Yeah I can't see that character.

Anyway, if you see the same tags on auras and supports then those supports will support the auras and apply the multiplier.

Example: if your Conc. effect that has the AOE tag is linked to your Dread Banner that has the AOE tag as well, then the Conc. effect will increase the mana reservation of your Dread Banner (Since they have the same tags and the multiplier applies). That's why my Starforge isn't 6linked.

See how I linked maim to Flash and stone? The multiplier will apply there as well but we want the maim linked to FaS since it will give you a decent damage boost and Maim has a weak 115% multiplier.

If your Starforge is 6 linked, then sell it for big cash money, buy a new one that isn't linked and be happy.
Dernière édition par devon752, le 7 avr. 2020 15:55:49

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires