[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

The Effigon is good amulet if you dont have Xoph's Blood add one abyss jewel with blind on hit and you got it)
"
RawDamage a écrit :
"
reeld a écrit :
Hello

What content can you do with budget gear ? ( no xoph, no watcher, 5L etc ) uber lab i guess but what about t14-15 ( guardians ? )

I've posted video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8b0WuFszA4) in this threat with shaper on a budget with 58% cold res(lol). But with 6L. All guardians are also possible deathless.

Ok thanks if i can farm guardians and content below with a budget gear i'm fine :D
will that build good for 3.3?
Build is good for league start? Or for second char will be better?

Will start with that build or miner + cascade build.
What is better?
Can we use combustion support with ancestral? How much damage do we need to apply ignite on shaper/uber elder etc?
-19 resist might be even much better than Vaal impurity
"
arda820 a écrit :
Can we use combustion support with ancestral? How much damage do we need to apply ignite on shaper/uber elder etc?
-19 resist might be even much better than Vaal impurity

All the new stuff is pretty exciting to put some more power up for this build. Incursion will be a testing ground for such things. Combustion might work good enough with Ancestral Protector totem or something like orb of storms. Im always very happy for people who try to push the build even further.

The Guide might change a little over the course of the first weeks of the coming league. We might also have some new interesting unique items coming, who knows.

So dont forget to check by now and then.
I played this build for the last two months of the league.
Build is awesome :)
I have a question.
At Bestiary, I played with three auras with a shield with 15% mana reduction

Anger + Herald of Ash + Aspect of Spider
If now there will be no Ascpect of the spider, is it possible to add something meaningful instead of it as a third aura or give it a rest? :) ... and play with Lioneye's Remorse...
ing: Sehemyr
First and foremost... Thank you for this build and the awesome guide! I play this on standard, since i was looking for a comfortable Endgame Bosskiller. Nailed it! This is pure gold and just amazingly fun.

I'm quite content with my gear, but there is of course room for optimization. One thing is givinging me trouble right now though... i hit level 95 and can't really decide what passives i should invest in from here on. :D
I was thinking maybe an extra jewel slot (e.g. as i don't have the Watcher's Eye yet)? Do you have any recommandations on what to aim for?
Dernière édition par noblahblemo, le 31 mai 2018 12:27:24
Aaand here it is, my incursion league starter, cant wait to try it.
if i change molten strike to sunder it will lose damage much ? ps. of cuase change weapon too
"
DecorousPATz a écrit :
if i change molten strike to sunder it will lose damage much ? ps. of cuase change weapon too

Sunder have low DPS late game
Level with sunder rush resu technigue after lvl 60 you can go molten
Dernière édition par jadowity_Wąż27, le 31 mai 2018 14:18:08

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires