[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

ehi man thanks for the quick update but i don't seem to find the updated POB link! I'm dumb i'm sorry

edit: is it the one under 3.2?
Dernière édition par Nephitis, le 30 mai 2018 04:25:08
"
Nephitis a écrit :
ehi man thanks for the quick update but i don't seem to find the updated POB link! I'm dumb i'm sorry

edit: is it the one under 3.2?

i only provided the poeplanner link for now
Hypothermia got changed, you still suggest swapping Added Fire to Hypo in one of the gem link spoilers.

Any idea which gems to use now? :)
Laihduttakaa.
"
Einea5mk a écrit :
Hypothermia got changed, you still suggest swapping Added Fire to Hypo in one of the gem link spoilers.

he said a couple posts ago that we should wait and see if it works with BV
"
Einea5mk a écrit :

it isn't clear if hypothermia is replaced or just extended to support damage over time.
some fine tuning will be required after the launch when we actually see the gems and reworked skills.
Hey there,

is there like a cheap unique weapon choice we can make at the start of maps or should we rely on a rare dagger oder sceptre till we get our hands on shaped weapons ?
"
Isaac1337 a écrit :
Hey there,

is there like a cheap unique weapon choice we can make at the start of maps or should we rely on a rare dagger oder sceptre till we get our hands on shaped weapons ?

Divinarius maybe?
"
Nephitis a écrit :
"
Isaac1337 a écrit :
Hey there,

Divinarius maybe?

yeah this should be a decent choice
but I'm not sure how accessible this is within the first days
"
Nephitis a écrit :
"
Isaac1337 a écrit :
Hey there,

Divinarius maybe?

I was thinking singularity, platinum sceptre
Nvm Divinarius should be quite easy to get even day 1 if i looked it up correctly at poe ninja

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires