[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

"
Indertek a écrit :
hello is it worth to use paragon of calamity instead of beacon of ruin?

no, not really
"
Indertek a écrit :
what will you change for 3.3 ? since bv change , do you consider it a nerf or a buff? what would you replace spell echo.. etc with ? , btw i only see phys to lightning so , only 50% light , why not 100% ele conv to benefit from all ele bonus and ele penetration ?

i will update the guide tomorrow after the patchnotes are posted.
"
DirtyDot a écrit :
"
Indertek a écrit :
what will you change for 3.3 ? since bv change , do you consider it a nerf or a buff? what would you replace spell echo.. etc with ? , btw i only see phys to lightning so , only 50% light , why not 100% ele conv to benefit from all ele bonus and ele penetration ?

i will update the guide tomorrow after the patchnotes are posted.

alright thanks for quick responses
- and why isnt paragon better? since it gives damage , tankiness , the other ascendacies just apply aliements in radius , and we already have those ailments applied with our big crit damages no?
- is controlled destruction really worth it? i don't know but i feel like the malus of crit chance is hard but i'm not sure
Ahh, it's over... My sun... it's setting... It's dark, so dark...
"
jermslio a écrit :
Thanks guys! Appreciate the responses.

"
Indertek a écrit :
btw i only see phys to lightning so , only 50% light , why not 100% ele conv to benefit from all ele bonus and ele penetration ?

It's already 100% conversion, remaining conversion is from the Hrimsorrow gloves (50% phys to cold).

thanks my brain was broken i'm tired af xd
i will try to push the tankiness of the builds higher without loosing much damage lets go
Ahh, it's over... My sun... it's setting... It's dark, so dark...
"
Indertek a écrit :
alright thanks for quick responses
- and why isnt paragon better? since it gives damage , tankiness , the other ascendacies just apply aliements in radius , and we already have those ailments applied with our big crit damages no?
- is controlled destruction really worth it? i don't know but i feel like the malus of crit chance is hard but i'm not sure

beacon of ruin is a guaranteed 24% more multiplier against bosses
and shock proliferation is what allows to explode the entire screen with the Inpulsa's shocked enemies explode mod

you can always try both if you are critical, ascendancy nodes are refundable
Hey! I'm really looking forward to come back to some serious PoE playing in 3.3 and I was looking for BV build to start with. Your guide looks clear, smart and pretty well explained. I will definetly try it out and wait for an 3.3 update with the new mechanic of 10 stacks. Do You think at this point the 10stack instead of 20stack will affect the mechanix or gamestyle anyway? I think getting rid of SpellEcho is mandatory now trying to get bit more of castspeed somewhere maybe.

I know You mentioned few posts ago u will update build after patch notes, but I'm just curious about your thoughts on new 10stack bv. :D

Great job with the build, definetly will try! <3
so now that we're in standard i decided to throw some quick money at the build for funsies and ran outa currency for, im happy with the build so far and still alot of room for improvement

heres my gear

with deaths door and pantheon im covering every ailment i think, makes things a little smoother
Dernière édition par mrob4vt, le 29 mai 2018 04:46:20
"
Hey! I'm really looking forward to come back to some serious PoE playing in 3.3 and I was looking for BV build to start with. Your guide looks clear, smart and pretty well explained. I will definetly try it out and wait for an 3.3 update with the new mechanic of 10 stacks. Do You think at this point the 10stack instead of 20stack will affect the mechanix or gamestyle anyway? I think getting rid of SpellEcho is mandatory now trying to get bit more of castspeed somewhere maybe.

I know You mentioned few posts ago u will update build after patch notes, but I'm just curious about your thoughts on new 10stack bv. :D

Great job with the build, definetly will try! <3

keeping spell echo indeed would be a crime, but the overall mechanic is not going to change much imo. unquestionable buff overall, almost too good to be true. the wait is almost over, just half a day till the patch notes land on us. hopefully they don't add minimum social credit score to gem requirements just yet.
Dernière édition par DirtyDot, le 29 mai 2018 07:38:17
Thinking of making this build for 3.3 but i got 3 questions.
Is is uber elder viable?
Is single target dps gonna be viable if they nerf impulsa's to the ground?
What gem replacing spell echo in 3.3?
IGN: Plaguuu
I too am thinking of this for 3.3.

Could you let us all know what sort of items to look out for when leveling? So specifically what are the good offensive/defensive suffixes and affixes to keep an eye on?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires