[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

Going to be using this for a starter, thanks for the well-done guide.
livejamie

hello, do you think that I can use this construction for lab farm and subsequently map farm ?
"
Celdro a écrit :
Hey im going to play this as my leaguestarter and i got some Questions:
1. Why didnt you pick the Alchemist cluster?
2. Is there any way to make inspired learning worth it or would you have to sacrifice to much for it?
3. Why no Kaoms's roots if you could get the resists elsewhere? as wb doesnt care about ms
4. What about Silver Flask instead of the Sulphur for more clearspeed/qol?

Thanks!

1. The tree I provided is a generic one targeted at average player. There is a spoiler section below which explains which nodes are refundable and can be reinvested somewhere else. So if you are big on flasks you can get the alchemist cluster instead of blast radius for example.

2. I wouldn't do it until I obtain the bv duration enchant, then quite a few points from the second duration cluster area can be spent in the shadow area including inspired learning setup.

3. resists are actually tight - there are none on Starkonja's and Inpulsa's.

4. You can use it but onslaught can be sourced elsewhere (abyss jewels or onslaught support linked to heralds or orb of storms).
"
Dunark a écrit :
Got an updated PoB? :)

there are no new gems in PoB yet. i don't see a point in providing PoB just for the tree alone, poeplanner link should suffice i recon.
"
Nephitis a écrit :
Imho the real nerf is losing overcharged. Actually thinking of wasting 3 points to get down there

why though? we get endurance charges from WM, frenzy from blood rage (or possibly from new cold snap, need to see if it is smooth enough), and power charges can be get from either OoS-PCoC or HoT-CoH-AssMark or using PCoC as the 6th link for blade vortex.
"
Treydez87 a écrit :
Can you farm uber early with this build?

uber what?
"
Kurama_Uzumaki a écrit :

hello, do you think that I can use this construction for lab farm and subsequently map farm ?

it can do lab and kill izaro easily, but the traps are an issue due to the lack of physical damage mitigation, so i wouldn't call it an efficient lab farmer.
Why sulphur flask over basalt or stibnite?
What do you think of putting in the place of spell echo?
First of all THANKS for that awsome guide, hope to see an actual Incursion Update if you may revisit this build.

My Idea for the BV Setup in Incursion.

Blade Vortex
- Hypothermia
- Controlled destruction
- Physical to Lightning
- Power Charge on Critical
- Increased Critical Damage
/ Concentrated Effect / Increased Critical Strike

I think the "PCoC" + "Inc Crit DMG" could be a good (?the Best damagewise?) combo since they buffed "PCoC" when you go for an Power Charge focused Build. (and can maintain a good enought Crit Chance)

Now some Questions:
- Is it ok to pass on "Concentrated Effect" ?
- Will this Setup reach enought Crit Chance to really work since i want to go for Increased
"Crit Dmg" over "Crit Strike"
- Can we Really pass on Spell Echo? wont it feel wierd in a way to Spin up Blades without
that increased cast speed?

Let me know what you think, and by you, i dont just mean the Author of this Guide, all opinnions are welcome.

Feel free to Talk about your BV-Setup ideas, im keen to read them!

Cheers!

-Atazagora-

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires