[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

Dernière édition par dewrat, le 28 mai 2018 14:50:51
"
Monti_Jones a écrit :
"
Inheritedzero a écrit :
Spoiler
build is good, got like 20c max in ghetto gear and still tabula (didn't play much)

t9 yellow vault was easymode, weapon is shit and dont even have a second dagger.
Easiest transition into maps after kitava of any character I've played, and that's with all the crazy free mods from flashback league.

In 3.3 with the buffs? and the vaal vortex version - if they overlap. Plus the quality of life with 20 -> 10 blades and without the flashback league mods on maps it'll be very strong.

I do have like 40 deaths, but I play like rambo and like I mentioned the flashback league mods. Most my deaths are to beyond mobs swarming me because all the packs you touch explode instantly. Bosses were easy too, only con is you have to be in melee range and keep the vortex up. Izaro merciless was a joke.

Leveling up to 35 was a bit painful, but after that it started picking up for me

might roll it 3.3, to see what it's like with good gear rather than ghetto.

nice build.

Funnily I had the exact same experience in Flashback league.

Early gearing is easy, clearspeed is good, boss damage is great, scaling is awsome, Vaal version is a nice bonus too in Incursion.

I'll run this next league for sure.

I'll just chip in with the exact same experience as these two.

Although I did only try it out to level 80 in Bestiary SC, it was a blast.

I did first three labs SSF and they were nothing but jokes.. I got a friend of mine to carry me through Uber. But only because the league is ending and I wanted to test the build with all 8 ascendancy points ASAP.

I leveled with firestorm until 38 when I got spell echo. From there on you just run straight through the campaign.

Although, if I had to do it again I would probably switch to BV a bit earlier honestly. Just rush potency of will Asap. And when you have a bit of crit gear around level 25-ish a swap should be very doable.

Will run this as my leaguestarter if nothing crazy happens with elementalist.

Oh and I spent maybe 30c on gear just to try the build in some maps. I honestly payed too much on like every single item I bought. But, as I said, running out of time and I just wanted some resists and hp and didn't mind paying too much since I don't care about currency in standard.

Blasted through an 8 mod toxic sewer like a walk in the park.

Very nice work with the build, and the guide! Keep up the good work!
Hi

Been following this thread since Flashback and going to try this in 3.3 as long as the patch notes don't massively impact the build. With the changes to ignite what's everyone's levelling strat? Given Fire Trap is now 12 I was thinking of going Freezing pulse into Fire Trap rather than Firestorm (thinking the smaller aoe but higher dmg might provide more consistent clear). BV around 20 seems more feasible now if we can get early spell duration to consistently hit 10 stacks without echo.

Dirty you mentioned a GC totem as part of your league starter kit. Are you able to expand on that a bit? Do you run that right up to maps to freeze difficult bosses (assuming it works well with the ele + spell dmg scaling).

Thanks for the guide!
"
jermslio a écrit :
Hi

Been following this thread since Flashback and going to try this in 3.3 as long as the patch notes don't massively impact the build. With the changes to ignite what's everyone's levelling strat? Given Fire Trap is now 12 I was thinking of going Freezing pulse into Fire Trap rather than Firestorm (thinking the smaller aoe but higher dmg might provide more consistent clear). BV around 20 seems more feasible now if we can get early spell duration to consistently hit 10 stacks without echo.

Dirty you mentioned a GC totem as part of your league starter kit. Are you able to expand on that a bit? Do you run that right up to maps to freeze difficult bosses (assuming it works well with the ele + spell dmg scaling).

Thanks for the guide!

I'm going Freeze Pulse into BV at 12 due to the new changes and not needing echo. Just going to rush for Potency of Will and go from there
"
Smoketreez a écrit :
"
jermslio a écrit :
Hi

Thanks for the guide!

I'm going Freeze Pulse into BV at 12 due to the new changes and not needing echo. Just going to rush for Potency of Will and go from there

I think I'll be doing the same - will be nice having the buffed FP. Will grab a decoy totem ASAP and levelling with BV will take care of the rest.
"
jermslio a écrit :
Hi

Thanks for the guide!

GC is a physical spell and it scales the same way as BV so there is some nice synergy. i just use it as an auxiliary damage dealer on bosses and other tough stuff. it is pretty long range and does a truckload of damage.

i'm not a racer or a particularly good player in general, so i don't really know what the most efficient way of beating the campaign is. i'll be sticking to what worked for me in the past - FP and Firestorm until 35-40, and i think the new siphoning trap (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2145407) is worth trying if it is available to witch early on.
flashback ended and decided to try a t12 alched estuary ( no dmg mods) though and it was okay damage wise with my ghetto gear. Didn't change any gear, still the same garbage from flashback and no uber ascension. Sometimes I got spiked a bit and almost died (no mana and MoM), but to be expected in this shit gear.

kinda hilarious, can only imagine with inpulsa and 2 proper daggers + uber ascension and so on.
hello is it worth to use paragon of calamity instead of beacon of ruin?
Ahh, it's over... My sun... it's setting... It's dark, so dark...
what will you change for 3.3 ? since bv change , do you consider it a nerf or a buff? what would you replace spell echo.. etc with ? , btw i only see phys to lightning so , only 50% light , why not 100% ele conv to benefit from all ele bonus and ele penetration ?
Ahh, it's over... My sun... it's setting... It's dark, so dark...
Thanks guys! Appreciate the responses.

"
Indertek a écrit :
btw i only see phys to lightning so , only 50% light , why not 100% ele conv to benefit from all ele bonus and ele penetration ?

It's already 100% conversion, remaining conversion is from the Hrimsorrow gloves (50% phys to cold).
Dernière édition par jermslio, le 28 mai 2018 23:17:29

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires